Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

So, I started streaming ESO recently and wanted to make some rewards for my viewers

FabresFour
FabresFour
✭✭✭✭✭
When a person watches the live, they get points, I was thinking about making it possible to exchange these viewing points for gold in game.

Is this allowed, or does it qualify as buying gold? @ZOS_Icy @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_Adrikoth @zos

I really had doubts about this, it would be a cool way to give a gift to my most loyal viewers, but I don't want to go against the game's rules! :)
@FabresFour - 1970 CP
Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    People give prizes of gold,crown items,etc for viewing and spamming stuff like !ESO,or something.It would be incentive to watch,but will depend on how much gold.Safer as a random reward,so noone exploits running lots of bots to view and make gold.