Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

What in oblivion is going on??

r34lian
r34lian
✭✭✭✭✭
odk3rzohrugp.png

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    looks like a dance party?
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's time again to properly worship Dibella, I assume.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a normal day in Anvil.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn’t that costume available for male characters? I would totally buy it!!!
  • DanteTheDeviant

That's what I'm sayin'! Give me this ZOS!!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I personally wouldn't; but I'd like to as usual use this occasion for another suggestion ;) ZOS, give us an option to reduce or remove body hair. Please. While a thick pelt of chest and stomach hair might look approriate on some characters (and I have nothing against people who want exactly that for their massive Nord or Orc warrior or whatever comes to their mind), it's definitively not what everyone wants for their character (also, having not a single hair on the legs but a hairy belly is weird anyway). I understand body hair is part of the skin texture, what I don't understand though is why we aren't given more choices during character creation. And no, giving my character opal or peacock skin just to get rid of (too much) body hair is no real solution.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    you got some nerves going with this bounty to a church..
  • Warhawke_80
    Warhawke_80
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to play ESO because it's... a...more...serious....oh never mind.

Edited by Warhawke_80 on January 29, 2024 7:43PM
    ““Elric knew. The sword told him, without words of any sort. Stormbringer needed to fight, for that was its reason for existence...”― Michael Moorcock, Elric of Melniboné
  • kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    A compromise between TESII-III depictions of Imperial cult worship and TESIV turning them into conservative, Christian, English people.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They always come then you talk to people about seeing Hilda in the DB quest line.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.