Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Need more "natural acting" player personality animation.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Need more "natural acting" player personality animation.

I think assassin personality is only natural acting. Other thing is too much exaggerated.
Or, bit weird motion. I want more calm and natural acting personality.

(For example, Sharpening blade with small grinding stone, or polishing)

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Not sure how good chances are, though. People have asked for this several times, but still personalities seem to get more and more exaggerated (my "favorite" so far is the walking animation for "Passion's Muse").
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're certainly not wrong, I'd love a few more realistic/natural personalities.

But along with ugly extra flashy mounts, pets, skins, gathering animations and polymorphs it seems to be the direction of ESO. I sincerely hope this trend doesn't last and ESO returns to a more realistic/natural art direction.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Trejgon
      Trejgon
      ✭✭✭
      cannot speak about personalities I do not own, but the idle pose of telvanni magister personality seems fairly natural looking to me.....
    • ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think OP means the Brassy Assassin personality, of which I use extensively because they're right, it's one of the very few unique animation styles that remains "natural" or casual.

Treasure Hunter is another one.
      Edited by ArchMikem on January 28, 2024 8:06PM
      CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
      Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    • ZigoSid
      ZigoSid
      ✭✭✭✭
      Yes, we need more grounded personnalities.

I've made a Redguard pirate, using the Swashbuckler personnality. The base idle pose is nice but damn, that running animation RUIN EVERYTHING.

The character looks like some weird over-the-top cliché cowboy ready to draw a revolver for no reason.

How did this thing passed quality control ? :D
      Edited by ZigoSid on January 28, 2024 10:42PM
    • Finedaible
      Finedaible
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Scholar and Thief is fairly neutral.
    • Hapexamendios
      Hapexamendios
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      The only personality I really use much is drunk.
    • Uvi_AUT
      Uvi_AUT
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Furious is also pretty good.
      Registered since 2014, Customer Service lost my Forum-Account and can't find it.....
    • Trejgon
      Trejgon
      ✭✭✭
      Disclaimer: Having more naturally-looking would never hurt, but trying to justify the motion on false premises (only one looking naturalin the game) does not help the case...