Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

We NEED an Undaunted Assistant (QOL)

priforce
priforce
✭✭✭
In 2024, why are we still heading over to our alliance capital's undaunted area to pick up quests, turn them in, and buying shoulders?

It would be great to start a random dungeon and conjure an Undaunted assistant to check if the dungeon I'm in is the daily Undaunted dungeon. Also, after I'm done - turn the quest in rather than making another trip. I know this was done to create community in our capital cities, but with the map as large as it has become, we are all pretty scattered and those areas, with the exception of a duel here and there, are largely empty. Saves time and less load on servers from having to make unnecessary trips.

Be great to see this quality of life improvement.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC/NA the undaunted areas (at least Grahtwood) have a lot of players. Seeing a lack of players might be more indicative of there being a lack of playerbase on playstation than a problem with capital cities.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't keep up with all the assistants as it is. for the first time in years i bought an armour, a snotty lass from fargrave. i rarely visit undaunted anymore, since all chars are maxed, i have all the gear and 250+ keys
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    On PC/NA the undaunted areas (at least Grahtwood) have a lot of players. Seeing a lack of players might be more indicative of there being a lack of playerbase on playstation than a problem with capital cities.

I agree. All undaunted areas in the capital cities see a lot of players on PC-NA and EU. There's absolutely no need for an assistant such as the OP wants.

Also, too much QoL is detrimental to the game. All this would accomplish is that fewer people are out in the world.
    Edited by Kendaric on January 23, 2024 9:25PM
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • SpacemanSpiff1
      SpacemanSpiff1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      need. very need.
    • BetweenMidgets
      BetweenMidgets
      ✭✭✭
      I understand where you're coming from, I just don't see a wayshrine and running to the Undaunted Enclave (probably less than a minute from any wayshrine) being so much of a hurdle that it requires an assistant to give you the quests. If anything, I'd be more on board with having some Undaunted emissary in every big city, so you could pick them up or check them in whatever city of your choice.
    • Hapexamendios
      Hapexamendios
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      I really don't see the need for this at all. All the enclaves are easily accessible.
    • katanagirl1
      katanagirl1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

There are always a lot of players there when I go.
      Khajiit Stamblade
      Dark Elf Magsorc
      Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
      Orc Stamplar PVP
      Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Ragnarok0130
      Ragnarok0130
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

I agree. All undaunted areas in the capital cities see a lot of players on PC-NA and EU. There's absolutely no need for an assistant such as the OP wants.

Also, too much QoL is detrimental to the game. All this would accomplish is that fewer people are out in the world.

I disagree, when you're already grouped with friends of different alliances who say "Hey Wanna run 5 or 6 key pledges?" it would be awesome to be able to pop and assistant, get the pledges on the spot, and then queue without having to travel to your own alliance capital, travel to the undaunted enclave and then queue.
      Edited by Ragnarok0130 on January 24, 2024 8:35PM
    • Vynera
      Vynera
      ✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

I disagree, when you're already grouped with friends of different alliances who say "Hey Wanna run 5 or 6 key pledges?" it would be awesome to be able to pop and assistant, get the pledges on the spot, and then queue without having to travel to your own alliance capital, travel to the undaunted enclave and then queue.

You can accept and turn in the quests on any alliance capital, there is no alliance lock or whatever.
      I've purchased the home in Grahtwood, and always use this as a shortcut to travel there to get the quests/turn in.