Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Reward Boxes for the Guilds and Glory Event Daily Quests

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just want to say how I really appreciate the PvP gear dropping from IC reward coffers, and the Hew’s Bane sets in multiple weights in that zone and Gold Coast gear as well. I feel like for the first time that the rewards are worth getting beyond the style page drops. I think the last time we had events for TG and DB the sticker book did not exist but can’t say for sure.

I am filling up my sticker book finally for these sets.

Unfortunately, it also highlights how the Wrothgar reward boxes are really lackluster compared to later zones. Fortunately I have that area of the sticker book already filled.

Anyway, I am really enjoying this event much more than previous ones.
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten some Orcish furnishing plans as well as motif pages from my Orsinium reward coffers, so that's something. I don't know how rare or common the plans were, but I hadn't collected them yet.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • w002exp
    w002exp
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad you posted this. I actually want to say that I think the idea of putting double drops on instanced content (dungeons/trials/arenas) was a great idea and I would like to see more events do this. Maybe even a weekend event that rotates between the dungeons. Maelstrom Arena as well as Hews Bane and Gold Coast were extremely frustrating to fill in the sticker book. This event took a lot of that pain away.
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is indeed a good stickerbook event.

Just to point out some negative aspects of these events: some world boss quests require resources from mobs around the WB spawn point. This means there's many players chasing a tiny number of pearls or whatever needs to drop. Maybe reconfigure these quests in the future to better handle the load.
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats and have fun out there.

This is the way!

I have spoken!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kite42 wrote: »
    This is indeed a good stickerbook event.

Just to point out some negative aspects of these events: some world boss quests require resources from mobs around the WB spawn point. This means there's many players chasing a tiny number of pearls or whatever needs to drop. Maybe reconfigure these quests in the future to better handle the load.

Yes, I think later daily quests did not require all players to share the secondary objectives like they do in Wrothgar and Clockwork City. Later zones had more things to pick up and do that were “instanced” to you I guess you could say. I doubt they will go back and change it, though.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA