Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Wrothgarian Welwa and Durzog Mounts

Nomadic_Atmoran
Nomadic_Atmoran
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else think its beyond time for these traditionally Orcish working animals and pets to be given the Pariah Folk treatment?
Edited by Nomadic_Atmoran on January 22, 2024 3:48AM
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally? No. Ugh. But those who want them, fine.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are some durzog and welwa mounts already. It would just be a matter of re-skinning to look like those found in Wrothgar. So... if there were enough interest and ZOS thought they'd get enough coin out of it, it might happen.

I am okay with it either way to be honest.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an Iron Orc Welwa mount. Probably one of my favorite mounts.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Iron_Orc_Welwa
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else think its beyond time for these traditionally Orcish working animals and pets to be given the Pariah Folk treatment?

They'd definitely be far better than all the glowing mounts ZOS tends to release. I might even find use for a welva mount for one or more of my characters.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Been wanting an echatere for years. An existing animal both in lore and in game that is domesticated, yet what we get as mounts is unheard of illogical things with glowing affects.

I also want a fur-covered welwa, like the Iron Orc Welwa (which took years), but without big, thick armour stuck on it.

Durzogs at least comes without a lot of armour stuck to them and in many colours. Wish the Frostborn Durzog Mangler returned, though.
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!