Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

Graphic change to Psijiic Ice Gauntlets ?

Pixiepumpkin
Pixiepumpkin
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_Kevin Would it be possible to change (or create a new) version of the Psijic Ice Gauntlets that uses the texture from the All-Maker and other ice themed armors? It just themed better with what is available in game.

Here is a fast mockup of what I am talking about.

5ytwfkmrrn4z.png

"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
PC/NA
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks pretty and would be nice if it were an extra version.
    Edited by LunaFlora on January 19, 2024 8:17PM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

Ya, I kinda want to buy crates to gamble for the gauntlets, but after making the mockup, I don't really care for the mis matching ice themed stuff.

If they looked like the mockup on the right, I'd try to get them only becasue they coordinate better.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using the Psijic Ice Gauntlets on one of my characters for six years. I wouldn't be terribly thrilled if they changed it in such a drastic way after all this time.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    I've been using the Psijic Ice Gauntlets on one of my characters for six years. I wouldn't be terribly thrilled if they changed it in such a drastic way after all this time.

Ya, that is why I said "(or create a new)", and technically I believe the crates that the gauntlets come from were released 4 years 7 months ago.

Thank you Luna for the clarification.

Edited by Pixiepumpkin on January 19, 2024 9:46PM
    PC/NA
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    opaj wrote: »

Ya, that is why I said "(or create a new)", and technically I believe the crates that the gauntlets come from were released 4 years 7 months ago.

psijic vault crates released June 21, 2018.
    so 5 and a half years ago.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26413
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

i agree with Luna, if zos were to do such a thing, it should be released as a seperate thing rather then a replacement as it could mess up some other players who DO like the "old" version and wouldn't be fair on them.
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the existing one.