Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Psijic Gauntlets would have made a cool magicka based weapon line.

Pixiepumpkin
Pixiepumpkin
✭✭✭✭✭
As title states. These would have made a cool weapon line for magicka users, equipping gauntlets instead of a staff.

31gc75tbcn4h.png

"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
PC/NA
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes indeed.
    there's the Warden gloves from Summerset as well, for restoration i think.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya....now that I have seen it, I can't unsee it and it makes me crave a new magica weapon BIG TIME!!!

I mean, I am not saying I am unhappy with the arcanist or new features coming, but the staff is getting a bit long in the tooth and we could use some spicing up. These gauntlets make more sense as a weapon than like a
    wand for the Elder Scrolls universe.

Man....so want....

"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • aspergalas4
    aspergalas4
    ✭✭✭✭
    As title states. These would have made a cool weapon line for magicka users, equipping gauntlets instead of a staff.

31gc75tbcn4h.png

Yeah missed opportunity there for sure (again).
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

31gc75tbcn4h.png

Yeah missed opportunity there for sure (again).

ya, that was my first thought.....missed opportunity
    PC/NA