Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

there's a new patch today

WhosTheFancyOneNow
WhosTheFancyOneNow
✭✭✭
seems its uploading now.. just started game
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the notes, it contains preparations for the global reveal event. Whatever that means. I hope you don't get the same 'invalid access' error I got after downloading it, had to use the launcher's repair option to launch the game.
    PC EU
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am receiving "repair" option in the launcher only. It says "not enough" disk space although I have over 40 GB
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    amig186 wrote: »
    According to the notes, it contains preparations for the global reveal event. Whatever that means. I hope you don't get the same 'invalid access' error I got after downloading it, had to use the launcher's repair option to launch the game.

very nice. @ZOS_Kevin any guide on this one? My launcher only gives "repair" option and I can not repair due to error 104, not enough disk space. I have over 40 GB. Does it need to have all 125 GB??
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    finehair wrote: »
    [(...) I have over 40 GB. Does it need to have all 125 GB??
    No. The patch is around +- 1.6GB.

Take a look here, it might help you:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/503948/error-104
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amig186 wrote: »

They are probably adding the prequel quest.
    CP: 1880 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ Stamina Dragonknight ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The fact that there was a patch today has been stickied to the top of the forum via banner since last week.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • WhosTheFancyOneNow
      WhosTheFancyOneNow
      ✭✭✭
      i just showed up today didnt i?