Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS] What console do you play on?

Cooperharley
Cooperharley
✭✭✭✭✭
If you play on the PS4 Pro or the Xbox Series S, that's not the point of this. I'm genuinely curious to see what % of active/inactive forum users are playing on last gen consoles relative to new ones!

[FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS] What console do you play on? 53 votes

Xbox One (last gen)
3%
CalivoArtadessintetizzatore 2 votes
Playstation 4 (last gen)
5%
Four_FingersIts_MySniffAnifaas 3 votes
Xbox Series X (new gen)
32%
GalenNic727peter1488BalibeComboBreaker88pikHzSkaiFaithPrayingSeraphRaptorRodeoGodsmackinhippiesHappyTheCamperIshtarknowsMissAetheKitzibooTyrant_TimqueenlarxeneYORKSHIRE76 17 votes
Playstation 5 (new gen)
58%
KayshaQuietPanda_22hondelinkDestailillybitDragonRacernbksaskeOhtimbarfizl101wazzz56CasulDark_Lord_KuroLyss1991Whimsspartaxoxokatanagirl1AlladdinSaneUntilValhalla13Jerroldsvendf 31 votes
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox Series X (new gen)
    This is a good case to end support for previous console versions and move forward with the updated hardware.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playstation 4 (last gen)
    I play on PS4,PS5 and PC. lol
    Actually there are still 4 PS4 in my household.
    Care to crowd fund me? :D
    Edited by Four_Fingers on January 19, 2024 9:46PM
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox Series X (new gen)
    Being someone with multiple accounts, one for Xbox and one for PC, I can tell you that my $1,000+ optimized rig from two years ago does not present noticeable differences from the Series X.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playstation 5 (new gen)
    I do remember that when both finalfantasy 14 and dc universe online cuted their ps3 version, both improved dramaticly. For exemple ff14 town hub from before that were in 2 instance(south and north part of the city) and now are in 1 or dcuo had to stop having new system in their dlc until that point. I obviosly cant know if cutting the last gen will have the same effect on eso
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playstation 5 (new gen)
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    PlayStation 5, however i have friends who still play on PlayStation 4 and cannot afford a new console.

This for me as well.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playstation 5 (new gen)
    I play on PS5, I still have my Ps4, Ps3 and Ps2 in the closet.

Its fun to start up the Ps2 and play some old games once in awhile
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »

I keep thinking about buying a PS2, I had one but it was shared with my brother and sister and when I moved out I only got to keep the Gamecube.

The main thing stopping me is we already have 8 consoles* so there's not really any space under the TV, but maybe when we move to a bigger place. The other thing stopping me is I'd have to try and track down all the games I want as well and that's a hobby in it's own right.

*Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS4, PS5, Gamecube, Wii, Switch (plus a Gameboy Colour, GB Advance, DS Lite, 3DS and the PC, but those don't need to fit under the TV).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I keep thinking about buying a PS2, I had one but it was shared with my brother and sister and when I moved out I only got to keep the Gamecube.

The main thing stopping me is we already have 8 consoles* so there's not really any space under the TV, but maybe when we move to a bigger place. The other thing stopping me is I'd have to try and track down all the games I want as well and that's a hobby in it's own right.

*Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS4, PS5, Gamecube, Wii, Switch (plus a Gameboy Colour, GB Advance, DS Lite, 3DS and the PC, but those don't need to fit under the TV).

Your list made me have a count up......

5 x PC, 4 x Laptop, PS5, 2 x PS4, PS2, Wii, Mega Drive x 2, SNES, many and various hand held devices and several tablets.

This is what happens when your two adult son's refuse to leave home!! My electric bill is horrendous!! :o
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they ever bring ESO to Nintendo Switch 2, I hope they add cross-save with STEAM like Witcher 3 and Divinity Original Sin 2 did. There's no way i'm going to drop my 3000 hours and start over.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playstation 5 (new gen)
    Danikat wrote: »

Same here I want a PS1, I had PS1 when I was a kid, I have the same problem that I need to hunt down and buy games to it, I will do someday tho lol

Now that you mentioned Gameboy Colour i want that also, had alot of fun with it!
    Edited by XSTRONG on January 20, 2024 5:12PM