Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

The ability to mount while in combat.

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
This would be nice to be able to do given how there is a combat bug in PVP specifically, but even PVE it could be nice. Just let the animation be what? 50% - 80% slower to mount. and if taking damage, just make it not letcha mount until no damage is being taken. This would be nice to do given the fact that there is the stuck in combat bug.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about we just get a Combat Bug mount. :D
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game used to permit changing skills and gear while in the "state" of combat if combat actions were avoided (taking and receiving). It took only a brief period of time to be able to do this.

The point is Zenimax changed this so it could not be done. They stated they would change this and did. A combat bug that included being put into combat even when nothing was around us to be in combat began.

In other words, Zenimax will not change things so we can mount while in combat.

Not arguing against it. Just pointing out the reality of the situation.

• Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed OP. I get sick and tired of being put into combat by seemingly nothing (nothing around to kill or attacking me) and I get stuck running forever, or logging out/logging back in to solve the issue.

Allowing us to mount in combat would solve this issue.

I'd also like to be able to mount while running, New World does this and its really nice.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The stuck in combat bug is getting progressively worse over time.

In the last couple of weeks I have managed to finally get out of combat in Cyrodiil and then in 5-10 seconds I am back in combat without actually having done any fighting. I see others around me with the stuck in combat bug too, and we are not even grouped. We all run on foot from one keep to another, sometimes getting there while still stuck in combat.

If they can’t fix this, then being able to mount with some handicap would be an improvement.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed OP. I get sick and tired of being put into combat by seemingly nothing (nothing around to kill or attacking me) and I get stuck running forever, or logging out/logging back in to solve the issue.

I'd also like to be able to mount while running, New World does this and its really nice.

Actually, you don't need to logout. There's a poison potion you can craft. Ravage Health for 8000+ health, and lingering Ravage Health for an additional 1100+ over time. and lasts 42 seconds or whatever. Plus a cliff, then respawn. boom, out of combat.. but then again sometimes strangely, when resurrected. You're somehow in combat still and can even last couple minutes til it's gone.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oMrRust wrote: »

Actually, you don't need to logout. There's a poison potion you can craft. Ravage Health for 8000+ health, and lingering Ravage Health for an additional 1100+ over time. and lasts 42 seconds or whatever. Plus a cliff, then respawn. boom, out of combat.. but then again sometimes strangely, when resurrected. You're somehow in combat still and can even last couple minutes til it's gone.

ya, its the being in combat after a rez issue that I don't try for a death.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oMrRust wrote: »

Well in Cyrodiil you can’t always respawn exactly where you want.

This is not a viable workaround, this bug needs to be fixed.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA