Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Quality of Life Changes in 2023?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have heard that ESO got many quality of life changes in 2023, but I am not seeing them myself, so I want to ask which ones I have missed?

EDIT: This is a legitimate question. I heard these mentioned generically in a video and I am wondering what I may have missed.
Edited by FlopsyPrince on January 3, 2024 5:22AM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there's the um... Oh, they did uh... Right they made... /shrug
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quit with this click bait thread you know we can now buy antiquities leveling in the store for crowns ;)

Stay safe :)
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would check patch notes for Update 39 and Update 40. Could also check out the chapter too.
  • licenturion
    licenturion
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest was the group finder.

A new world of content I haven't trouched for years/ever (trials) is now available with 1 click of a button.

Best thing that happened to ESO for me in 2023.
    Edited by licenturion on January 3, 2024 9:03AM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, IMO, ANY new quest content is a QoL improvement for me. :) This year we got a new class, which I love, and two new companions, two new locations, streamlined Jewelry crafting, and they moved quest-givers to better locations and made needed improvements/fixes. All QoL improvements IMO.
    CP: 1880 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most significant quality of life improvement they could make is more server resources so they could restore some of the population to Cyrodiil, but they seem to be going the other way on that and slowly phasing out the zone over time. Pop caps used to be 600/faction. Now the cap is only 80/faction.
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MINIMAP!!!
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that many things. The Grand Master Crafting station was nice, but not much else of value. Honestly a bit disappointing considering the sheer number of things they could have done. Cyrodiil Keep improvement for Guilds? meh. Fillet Fishing stacks? meh. Bundled Items into Containers? not even sure what that is.

For 2024, I'd like to see anything from here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/617900/quality-of-life-suggestions
    Edited by Billium813 on January 3, 2024 6:41PM
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Master crafting stations freed up a lot of housing slots.
    You can now fillet stacks of fish.
    They added armory stations in Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Four_Fingers on January 3, 2024 5:11PM
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is not a "click bait" thread. See my edit above. I want to know what I may have missed.

I am looking for Quality of Life changes, like the crafting ones a long time back, not other useful changes some note here.

I find lots of things I am not concerned about it patch notes, which is why I asked as well. I would expect a bullet list if the video maker was accurate, but he may not have been. Perhaps the changes in 2023 were in functionality, not making play easier.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QoL in 2023 missed the mark for me... I would have preferred better RNG on motifs, plans and materials.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Besides some changes already mentioned in the thread they brought jewellery crafting somewhat in line with the rest of the crafts.

• merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only exciting one for me was the jewelry crafting change. The other changes were nice from what I remember, but so minor that I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what they were... I think a few of them are behind the crown store paywall, which sucks.
    Edited by merpins on January 4, 2024 4:11PM