Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What is the difference between the IA regular and weekly Leaderboards?

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've never paid attention to leaderboards before but made it to the Infinite Archive Solo Weekly leaderboard today for Sorcerer. But I'm confused on what the difference is between the Solo leaderboard and the Solo Weekly leaderboard. Please clarify if you can. Thanks.
PCNA
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weekly leaderboards reset every week and grant rewards.
    Overall leaderboards reset every major update and don't grant any rewards.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    PCNA
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is the week the scores averaged for that week and the overall for the averages for the time from major update to major update? Or is it just the highest single score per period?

PS5/NA
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So is the week the scores averaged for that week and the overall for the averages for the time from major update to major update? Or is it just the highest single score per period?

Highest single score per period.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »

Highest single score per period.

Ok, thanks!
    PS5/NA