Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

happy just another day

ClowdyAllDay
ClowdyAllDay
✭✭✭
for those who like me dont do holidays and esteem most days the same, congrats on waking up and getting to see the daylight one more time. Count your blesings also, not everyone woke up this morning.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 26, 2023 5:39PM
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s cloudy all day where I’m at ☁️
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What daylight?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Day to you, too! :) I hope you have many fun days and night in the year ahead!
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭
    What daylight?

it's that mythical substance that illuminate that mythical land known as outdoors everyone murmurs abot going to when they don't play eso? i mean i think so but i'd hate to start a rumor. ;)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

I prefer cloudy to sunny weather, if it weren’t for the plants needing sunlight, I would wish it were cloudy most days of the year.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I prefer cloudy to sunny weather, if it weren’t for the plants needing sunlight, I would wish it were cloudy most days of the year.

Yup. I'm not a sunshine person. I really wish I could move somewhere the sun never was all the way up.... Somewhere it's winter all the time....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Yup. I'm not a sunshine person. I really wish I could move somewhere the sun never was all the way up.... Somewhere it's winter all the time....

that would literally be quite the bipolar existence.... not to be confused t=with the mental state of course.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that would literally be quite the bipolar existence.... not to be confused t=with the mental state of course.

Yes.... unfortunately I'm not in a position to arrange living at either pole.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭

pacific nw or england have a lot of cloud cover..
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pacific nw or england have a lot of cloud cover..

Oh, it's not the logistics. It's my nearly 90 year old husband. He's in good health overall, but he would HATE living in the sort of place I love....

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand what you are saying. We don’t get around to decorating for Christmas anymore and we don’t have family nearby, and it’s so stressful to travel this time of year.

So it’s sort of like an ordinary day here too. I can’t complain because ordinary days are usually pretty good, but today it seems a little sad. It’s just my state of mind right now.

HUGS! I know.... the older we are, the more we have to curtail what we do, where we go, WHEN we go - last winter.... 13.5 feet of snow at my house between Halloween and mid-April - and most of it didn't melt until late May; I'd traded our Ford F250 diesel 4wd on a Subaru, and the county didn't bother to clean the roads very well all winter. Couldn't get down to the post office (6 mile round trip); couldn't get out to shop, depending on friends (no family close). It wasn't fun.

So far this winter is mild - and while I would like enough precip to keep the dust down on the roads, I certainly don't want another winter like last year! Yes, I'd love to live where it was winter all year.... but not with husband's doctor visits etc.

You get to the point where you just don't have too many options. When it wears on me, I play ESO!

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What daylight?

it's that mythical substance that illuminate that mythical land known as outdoors everyone murmurs abot going to when they don't play eso? i mean i think so but i'd hate to start a rumor. ;)

I was outside and it was nowhere to be seen. 🙃 Something something northern hemisphere.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on December 26, 2023 1:53AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK, in the state the world is in we need to wake up and believe in something positive, not just stew in our despair.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, I’m the same way. According to the Twilight book series, Forks, Washington is cloudy most of the time, so we could always move there! 😂

Most days I agree with Bette Midler from the movie Hocus Pocus when she says, “Oh, look, another glorious morning! Makes me sick!”
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

While we understand that you may have interest in other topics, we ask that threads remain focused on ESO. As we want to keep the discussion on the forums focused on this game, we've closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.