Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Can we get an achievement vendor within Endless/Infinite Archive (small QOL request)

Stanx
Stanx
✭✭✭✭✭
As a housing addict, I frequently look for furnishings for new projects - from recipes, master writs, and achievement vendors. As I was doing my usual route around the achievement vendors I noticed that the lead rewards for the archive were listed in every single one of them. It just got.. a little annoying. In a totally minor but hopefully easily changeable way.

Can we get an achievement vendor for these leads within the archive / Apocrypha? Failing that, just in the Telvanni Penisula / Necrom?

If changed I'd expect it to be way down the priority list - but I'd personally like it changed and wondered if anyone else felt the same?
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's very annoying.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yea it is weird that every achievement furniture merchant has the new antiquities.

they should only really have antiquities that are dug up in their zones.

also Tezurs has the Arcvive's achievement furnishings so we do already have one,
    maybe the apocrypha antiquities weren't added there because Tezurs only trades for Archival Fortunes
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ha that’s funny because I thought someone previously posted that they wanted all the achievement furnishings at every location so they wouldn’t have to run around to all of them or look up stuff online all the time.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We can pass this feedback along. Thanks for the suggestion, @Stanx

Thanks @ZOS_Kevin!
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha that’s funny because I thought someone previously posted that they wanted all the achievement furnishings at every location so they wouldn’t have to run around to all of them or look up stuff online all the time.

I wouldn't mind a single achievement furnisher with all items at a certain location to be honest, it would mean less running around. I don't mind taking my little route, personally, though. This isn't a case of what you have cited, though. This is specifically all of the Infinite Archive leads at every achievement vendor.

Edit: spelling
    Edited by Stanx on December 19, 2023 8:33PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah having all of the archive leads at every vendor seems unwieldy

but at the same time we definitely do need a consolidated antiquity furnishing vendor because i dont know where the heck to find a majority of the antiquity furnishings
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah having all of the archive leads at every vendor seems unwieldy

but at the same time we definitely do need a consolidated antiquity furnishing vendor because i dont know where the heck to find a majority of the antiquity furnishings

Yeah I am totally unopposed to that idea, sounds like another good QOL improvement separate to my OP.