Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

Today's Patch for PlayStation

spartaxoxo
spartaxoxo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Did it include the fix for companions in Endless Archive?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the December 6th patch for Playstation included this for companions
    Pets and companions will now take less damage from encounters, as originally intended.
    Companions now correctly receive the same Vision that you select for your character.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/648356/playstation-patch-notes-v2-52-1-34#latest

there wasnt a patch for Playstation today, that's on the 20th.

if you're referring to the pc patch from Monday that was just for the Archive name change, December 20th maintenance will be the same i think.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah okay! Thanks. I didn't realize PS already got that patch, thanks!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plus, our next patch isn't until tomorrow (Wednesday), according to the banner at the top of the forum. PC got theirs on Monday, yesterday.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13