Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Future

Hermaeus_Mora
Hermaeus_Mora
✭✭
Hey, everybody!
This is an appeal to the developers of the game.
I would like to know the global plans of ZOS up to 2030.
Not point plans for the next months, year. But global.
I have many suggestions:

- Will the entire map open up before 2030?
- Will we get to other continents of the planet (someday)?
- Will we be able to count on the playability of new races (Tang Mo/Tsaesсi)?
- Are there plans to improve the performance of the game/servers?
- Will there be new locations under PvP activity (someday)?
- Will there be retexturing of old zones?
- Will there be retexturing of old items (items, sets)?
- Will we see a change of eras?
- Maybe we'll see an improved system for building houses, furniture/item placement?
- Maybe you will give a global editor to create certain activities (mini locations and quests)?
- Adding a VR to the game?

Would love to get answers to these questions. I'm ready for vague answers without specifics about the actual plans. I'm even ready to hear promises (you don't have to drop everything and fulfill them - I understand that creating a virtual world with great architecture is hard work). Maybe we'll hear hints without concrete confirmations. It is not always possible to accomplish what you have planned, but you can slowly move in that direction, gradually.

I would like to hear the players' opinion on this matter, are you interested to know about TESO global plans?
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil could use not just a re-texturing but a total overhaul.

Take some time, go in there and rehab the whole darn thing. Keep it the same but make it totally new. Kind of like the Skyblivion project. Old Oblivion vs the new.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you really expect them to tell you?

ZOS have only ever announced the next release, and back when they were doing themed years the name and theme for the year. They're not going to change that just because of a forum post.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I much prefer not to have anything like that, knowing that no matter what they list out, it likely won't happen according to the "map".

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't you already have this knowledge, Mora?
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want any plans that far ahead, and they won't be given. Heck, at my age I don't even know if I'll still be around in 2030 :wink: !
  • Hermaeus_Mora
    Hermaeus_Mora
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't you already have this knowledge, Mora?
    I can see a lot of things by looking at multiple realities at once. I just have to figure out which one we're in ;)
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Do you really expect them to tell you?

ZOS have only ever announced the next release, and back when they were doing themed years the name and theme for the year. They're not going to change that just because of a forum post.

If even Mora needs to ask them you know something is hitting the fan soon.

Jokes aside: I don't believe that they are even more than three years into future plans. Ideas maybe, but things can change. So even if there are long term plans and they would tell us everything doesn't mean it's set in stone.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, everybody!
    This is an appeal to the developers of the game.
    I would like to know the global plans of ZOS up to 2030.
    Not point plans for the next months, year. But global.
    I have many suggestions:

- Will the entire map open up before 2030?
    - Will we get to other continents of the planet (someday)?
    - Will we be able to count on the playability of new races (Tang Mo/Tsaesсi)?
    - Are there plans to improve the performance of the game/servers?
    - Will there be new locations under PvP activity (someday)?
    - Will there be retexturing of old zones?
    - Will there be retexturing of old items (items, sets)?
    - Will we see a change of eras?
    - Maybe we'll see an improved system for building houses, furniture/item placement?
    - Maybe you will give a global editor to create certain activities (mini locations and quests)?
    - Adding a VR to the game?

Would love to get answers to these questions. I'm ready for vague answers without specifics about the actual plans. I'm even ready to hear promises (you don't have to drop everything and fulfill them - I understand that creating a virtual world with great architecture is hard work). Maybe we'll hear hints without concrete confirmations. It is not always possible to accomplish what you have planned, but you can slowly move in that direction, gradually.

I would like to hear the players' opinion on this matter, are you interested to know about TESO global plans?

-Could be possible, but i doubt it.
    -i expect we'll go to pyandeona.
    -i think the only possible new racer is maromer, but stuf liek tang mo/tsaeci is akavir which is off-limits.
    -they are always working on servers.
    -most likely not
    -no, most likely not
    -no.
    -the system is pretty good, so i doubt they'll be a overhaul, some tweaks in the future are possibl.
    -i doubt it.
    -no.
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nostradamus, any thoughts?
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • aspergalas4
    aspergalas4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vulkunne wrote: »
    Cyrodiil could use not just a re-texturing but a total overhaul.

Take some time, go in there and rehab the whole darn thing. Keep it the same but make it totally new. Kind of like the Skyblivion project. Old Oblivion vs the new.

I agree an overhaul is needed. I would love them to update all the outposts and keeps so they are completely unique designs and layouts, with unique quest hubs added within to make it feel more like an actual keep and base of operations for your alliance in Cyro. New points of interest and so on.

As for an aesthetic think Blackwood Leyawiin aesthetic for keeps in Nibenay for example, completely different style to the keeps we are used to in Cyro currently.

I think a cool idea would be to add an AI legion faction that adds an element of PvE to the zone, with legionnaires attacking keeps in certain areas. Also add Imperial legion patrols along main roads that act as roaming world bosses, im talking 30-40 boss tier mobs with a few harder bosses mixed in to make it interesting. Lot of scope for Cyro if ZOS just grasped at the opportunity to expand its part in the game.