Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

Lady Clarisse Laurent House Guesr

Whiskers
Whiskers
✭✭✭
Is Lady Clarisse Laurent an option to be a house guest? I just purchased Stibbons, but I don't currently see her in the store.

Thanks
Whiskers
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    She would be great as a companion. I'd love to be bossed around by her.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bastian hates cheese, and that is a huge plus for me.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do add her, it would be awesome if Stibbons turns into a ghost or goblin on occasion to add a bit of realism. to your house 😄
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, she's not. Thank all of the Divines.

You know, I always thought that it was a bit sick and twisted how people would make torture chambers to store their houseguests (let's face it, most people did it for Basti because... they don't like sensitive guys and they try to pretend it's all about him not liking cheese?).

But for a horrible abuser like her who people think is comical just because she's a woman and her victim is a man? I could make an exception.

I don't see her as a horrible abuser. I see them both as two consenting adults in a secret relationship with one another, who secretly enjoy the over the top things they are doing. That's what makes it comical.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't stand either of them. I did the Blackwood quest on PC NA because I wanted to buy Water's Edge with gold, and couldn't find one more quest besides that one.

Hated every second of it. Twice. I refused to do it on PC EU, I just bought the house with crowns for those two accounts.

I don't mind if they put her in for crowns like Stibbons, but Divines forbid they give her away as a daily reward....
    Edited by TaSheen on December 13, 2023 9:20PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thank you. She is super annoying. Like Stuga level annoying
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thank you. She is super annoying. Like Stuga level annoying

Actually, I find her much worse than Stuga.... especially when combined with Stibbons.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Given that we now have at least 1 NPC available as a houseguest, I can think of several NPCs I'd love to have in my house. I hope ZOS consider adding more of them.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Given that we now have at least 1 NPC available as a houseguest, I can think of several NPCs I'd love to have in my house. I hope ZOS consider adding more of them.

There have been quite a few NPCs made available now as houseguests! But not enough elves and not a single Altmer. I’d love Verandis, Fennorian, and Ashur as houseguests. :love:
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    No, she's not. Thank all of the Divines.

You know, I always thought that it was a bit sick and twisted how people would make torture chambers to store their houseguests (let's face it, most people did it for Basti because... they don't like sensitive guys and they try to pretend it's all about him not liking cheese?).

But for a horrible abuser like her who people think is comical just because she's a woman and her victim is a man? I could make an exception.

I don't see her as a horrible abuser. I see them both as two consenting adults in a secret relationship with one another, who secretly enjoy the over the top things they are doing. That's what makes it comical.

Yes, they’re just roleplaying, lol.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA