Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE ITEMS – 2023/12/08

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour and the Belkarth Festival Grounds in Craglorn.
  1. Necrom Funerary Offering, Mushrooms 800g
  2. Funerary Urn, Broken 4,000g
  3. Dark Elf Tomb Marker, Sarano 5,000g
  4. Velothi Candle, Mourning 5,000g
  5. Velothi Cerecloth, Prayer 5,000g
  6. Velothi Shroud, Mourning 5,000g
  7. Necrom Furnerary Pyre, Logs 6,000g (lit / extinguished)
  8. Mummy, Skyward Gazing 6,500g*
  9. Mummy, Scroll Guardian 8,000g
  10. Velothi Seat, Meditation 10,000g
  11. Dark Elf Ash Garden, Communal 15,000g
  12. Dark Elf Brazier, Ancestral Tomb 15,000g*
Notes:
The other side Dark Elf Ash Garden does not have skulls if you prefer a “no-skull” look.

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Mobile-Friendly Luxury Furniture Pocket Guide: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-luxury-furniture/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI

Newest items:
d30wjqfyapct.png

i94e5vj1dv0u.png
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    two new items!!!
    so awesome :smiley:
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks BB!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO community satisfied with so little... :(
  • jad11mumbler
    jad11mumbler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are some nice new furnishings this week, I will have to make sure to purchase some, from the vendor, located in the main city of Coldharbour. (Also located in Belkarth, Craglorn)
    174 characters and counting over 13 accounts.

120 writ certified. 73 at CP rank.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The pyre looks sick.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    The pyre looks sick.

Perhaps it looks better when you place one of the mummies in the flames. :)
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭
    Poor little chickens.

People sure do come up with some clever ways to use these furnishings--very creative!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sure do appreciate that there were two new furnishings this week, I hope that will become a regular feature.

That being said, I am frustrated about almost all dark elf furnishings being ancestor worship theme, I think that is what I saw it called. Am I the only one who doesn’t want these things in my dark elf houses? I look through houses in the game and don’t really see much else that could be added to the Luxury Vendor’s offerings in that respect, though. I am thinking of starting another thread about it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure do appreciate that there were two new furnishings this week, I hope that will become a regular feature.

That being said, I am frustrated about almost all dark elf furnishings being ancestor worship theme, I think that is what I saw it called. Am I the only one who doesn’t want these things in my dark elf houses? I look through houses in the game and don’t really see much else that could be added to the Luxury Vendor’s offerings in that respect, though. I am thinking of starting another thread about it.

I'm not thrilled with anything Dunmer really. I do use the underside of the ash garden as a centerpiece in a couple of gardens, more of a Japanese raked garden thing (in other words, on the NO SKULLS side!)

I changed all my EP characters to the other two factions, and that includes the three Dunmer I had. I'll be figuring out something besides Dunmeri ancestor groveling for Kele'sanruhn....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

it's a biiig part of dunmeri culture, it's why they have Necrom.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

it's a biiig part of dunmeri culture, it's why they have Necrom.

I understand that, but there are a limited number of strictly dark elf furnishings, and if you don’t want a house full of stuff from the Undercroft section, it’s hard to fill a house like Ebonheart Chateau. You just have to have dozens of the same few furnishings and it gets boring. I can add a few Great Houses items and some Necrom furnishings, but since this house is not located in Vvardenfell or Necrom, it seems fitting to stay with regional items.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA