Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

ESO, give us instakill button against overland NPCs

subarctic
subarctic
✭✭✭
As it is today, I must hit a button 3 times to kill an overland NPC. This is boring. ESO should give us a general instakill skill so that we only need to hit a button once to kill and bypass overland NPCs. Now they are just annoying speed bumps.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 9, 2023 4:13AM
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After finally getting to arc 2 tho'at in the EA I must say I enjoy not stressing over the overland "speed bumps".

This will be moved into the overland difficulty thread anyways, but as it is still here, try to remember not all of us want to be challenged when we are questing...

Have a nice day.
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a pinned thread about the Overland content in this forum. Just saying...
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak or Fatecarver.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    subarctic wrote: »
    As it is today, I must hit a button 3 times to kill an overland NPC. This is boring. ESO should give us a general instakill skill so that we only need to hit a button once to kill and bypass overland NPCs. Now they are just annoying speed bumps.

But speed bumps are there for a reason.

Ok, ok I understand. But I bet you pretty much nuke them already.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you don't have to kill all overland NPCs
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How absurd. You have no mount?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps this one is missing the irony. If so, apologies.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    get to cp 160 and use any ability :P
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    When mounts aren't available, I use Unnatural Movement + Adept Rider + Wild Hunt as my travelling set. No need to fight anyone unless they stand right on skyshards.

It's rather odd most leveling guides don't mention this. As soon as I got my craft character I made adept rider sets for all levels.
    Edited by moo_2021 on December 9, 2023 12:53AM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm good with this so long as when you do the one shot you get no drops and no XP.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Hey there,

Due to there already being a thread discussing Overland Content Feedback, we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.