Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

Harvest 100 Resources from the World Weekly Endeavor is...

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
1 of my Favorite Weekly Endeavor's! It is Peaceful and Fun! What is yours?
Edited by ElderSmitter on December 1, 2023 2:41AM
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any weekly that completes without me even having to look at it.
    Killing X monsters with weapons/skills fits the bill, but gathering is a nice one too.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's always been one of my favorites, too.
    PCNA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7 group events in Public Dungeons.... of I go to Na-Totambu :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

The first rule about the Na-Totambu public dungeon, is that nobody talks about the Na-Totambu public dungeon...

The second rule...
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that this week's? I looked earlier (maybe Tuesday?) but didn't see that. I love that one and the excavate 20 antiquities one (and the earn 8 event tickets was STELLAR!)

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete 8 Daily Endeavors for the Weekly Endeavor.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I had for weekly last week. Haven't been able to get on much this week....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the Harvest 100 resources one…

…But this is a nice one too! 😄
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

Whitestrake’s Mayhem PSA: While battling through the Imperial City, don’t forget you can return to base quickly by queuing for a Cyrodiil campaign, then queuing back to IC!
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do enjoy the harvest weekly, very chill. Usually end up doing it in a single day. I like to port to Cyrodill to do it, try my luck for finding the Torte recipe.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The harvest 100 nodes is bliss ngl.

Unless RNG is being a bit funny it is complete well before I am done harvesting my Monday surveys.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .. is 2 .. 3 laps around Bal Foyen. awesome weekly
    PC EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the harvesting resources one as well, especially because it's something I can do on any character I happen to be playing without having to change their build. The kill X enemies with class or weapon skills ones can work like that, but I've been surprised how many of my characters apparently almost never make the kill with a class skill or with a weapon skill (or rarely kill at all because they're the healer), so sometimes I have to be selective about which ones I play or change their skills to make sure I get it. I know that won't be a problem for people who will kill many times the required numbers in a week, but when I have limited time I have to make the most of the kills I get.

The other one I like is public dungeon group events, because (and I know this is not how you're supposed to do it) I can park a character at an easy or popular group boss while I'm doing other things on the computer and kill them whenever they respawn. The world boss one is similar but usually requires more kills and so takes more time, which can get impractical.

I like that one (and the one for earning event tickets) in weeks when I can play for at least 3 days, but I've missed it at least once because I couldn't get online enough.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah it's my fav one too. it's just the right amount that I never feel pressured to think about it. I can complete in 30 minutes while having a podcast on int the background or just let it happen naturally.
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a great excuse to take a break from content and go knock out some of those surveys that pile up. Quite peaceful and helps inventory a bit. :smile:
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the ones that get done without me having to think about it, but this one isn't so bad.
  • centime
    centime
    ✭✭✭
    I rarely look at what the endeavors are, so I am usually pleasantly surprised when I achieve one. The "Harvest 100 resources" endeavor gave me a little lift, since that was something I was doing anyway and was effortless. I don't always manage to hit the weeklies, so it was extra nice that I got that one.

Also, I like that the endeavors offer something for everyone, even if that means I am unable to complete certain ones. That is fair, imo, and I think the endeavors are a good mix of PvE and PvP. Just my opinion, that.
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This endeavor always ends up completing itself when I collect surveys.
  • AlterBlika
    AlterBlika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never done that (I don't harvest), I like the ones which get completed by just playing the game
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlterBlika wrote: »
    Never done that (I don't harvest), I like the ones which get completed by just playing the game

I think we're all just playing the game, aren't we?

I like the harvesting ones, they're something I'd be doing anyway and it's nice to have a weekly endeavour that can be got out of the way on a Monday.

I also like the balance of the endeavours, and it never bothers me if I can't or don't complete 3. For me that's actually 6 as I have characters on both servers.
    Edited by Tandor on December 1, 2023 2:35PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes that is faster but I have to do the surveys anyway.
    I do them if not to time consuming or its stuff I will do anyway, I always check them and do at once is trivial like eat food or craft food. Last is easy to miss as I always craft full stacks and repeat then low. Same with updating an outfit or fence items, that is why I look at them early. Killing stuff I hopefully get done during the day and its always tons of people farming in the morning.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with others that my favorite are always the ones that just happen to finish themselves throughout the course of playing. In my case that's usually the ones that involve repairing or dealing siege damage. But to each their own. It's fair that everyone should get a chance to have one that requires no extra effort on their part outside of doing what they normally enjoy. So I'm glad some others got the chance for that this week :)
    Edited by Janni on December 1, 2023 2:57PM
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like all the ones that can be just started right away.

If I have to que for Dungeons, Trials, Tales of Tribute or even PvP, I simply won't do the endeavor. It is a bother already.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not my cup of tea, but to each their own. Thankfully there is usually a good mix of weekly endeavor available to cater to various interests.

I very much enjoyed this week's endeavor regarding EA. Entered with a friend (both in full dps-equipment), rushed through the first 2 Arcs and it was done in approximately 15 to 20 minutes. 2 daily endeavors were also completed on the way.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one can fit either of my two favorite types. I like the ones that get completed without me thinking about it and I also like the ones that remind me to go do something profitable. Rule of Acquisition...
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It gives me an excuse to get some of my 100's of survey's done for sure.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was thinking about daily endeavors, my first character I log every day is a sorc, so I love "use an ultimate four times".

Equip power overload and press "r" four times in quick succession and done!

Which reminded me, another weekly I love is "complete "x" number of quests" one day's crafting dailies does that one for me!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is not to like about this one? You get some endeavour points and a bag full of crafting materials. Since I’m always grabbing everything, no matter where I go, this is an endeavour that more or less completes itself. Love.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was thinking about daily endeavors, my first character I log every day is a sorc, so I love "use an ultimate four times".

Equip power overload and press "r" four times in quick succession and done!

Which reminded me, another weekly I love is "complete "x" number of quests" one day's crafting dailies does that one for me!

I hadn't thought of using a sorcerer, I usually check the endeavours before I log in and if it's the 4 ultimates one I log in one of my wardens and summon/cancel a bear four times.

For quests, that's the only time I bother with crafting writs.

• whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of my guilds has a harvesting event where we donate everything we find in an hour to the guild, so that coincides nicely with the endeavour.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i basically accidentally did the "obtain 8 visions in endless archive" for the weekly this week

got that before i finished 1 run since it only requires getting partway into arc 2, or clearing arc 1 twice lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014