Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

Whatever the maintenance di thank you

YetAnotherLinuxUser
YetAnotherLinuxUser
✭✭✭✭
game controler is much more responsive. very nice.
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    Ping over 2000 the game is now unplayable.
    I disagree
    PC NA
  • YetAnotherLinuxUser
    YetAnotherLinuxUser
    ✭✭✭✭
    yah we cross posted... sorry for your circumstance
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a number of issues as well. In particular during combat.
  • TrelNord
    TrelNord
    ✭✭✭
    (PC NA) I've been booted to login 4 times in the past hour with the most recent followed up by a lost lobby connection. This doesn't happen to me ever so I hope it's worth noting.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ping etc may have been due to everyone trying to get on at once. After such a lengthy maintenance the performance might seem worse because if "rush hour traffic" than it actually is at normal times.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Ping etc may have been due to everyone trying to get on at once. After such a lengthy maintenance the performance might seem worse because if "rush hour traffic" than it actually is at normal times.

It was probably that, today everything was fine! Im glad that was only a rush hour thing.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early this morning I had lots of problems, but I'm guessing it was because of everyone trying to get their tickets and coffers for the final day of the event.

Certain locations are nearly always laggy and stuttery for me-- Davon's Watch in Stonefalls being a prime example, which I presume is because it's a hub for EP's first zone.

But during the event I've had horrid performance issues whenever a dozen or so players get together at a WB location and start spamming their abilities in anticipation of the boss spawning. Sometimes they melt the boss as soon as it spawns, and it dies before my client manages to render the boss. That happened this morning with one boss; everyone insta-melted it but it was completely invisible to me, then about 2 minutes after it was dead and everyone who'd gotten kill credit rode or ported away, the boss's corpse abruptly appeared and fell over dead.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!