overall i love EA, but it feels like it could use some love. would love to share some ideas that i am not seeing a lot in the forums
there is whole lot of balancing to be done if they wish to do so. here are few of the ones i have for you.
- damage of damage verses could scale with the arcs, verses that one tap a whole wave of enemies barely tickle in the later arcs, thus making us have to pick defensive ones instead. not a great design not being able to use 90% of the damage visions in later arcs.
- visions like 3% direct damage are literally F tier. by the time you have all 5 the adds have 2mil hp and congrats you'd be doing 15% more damage if all your damage was direct, which, is not. the numbers should be higher. if people wanna play for 20 hours let them. plus this would open up whole lot of different building options.
- ** if you have a good build, adds in arc7 arc8+ take a long time, especially for people who like to play solo. if you have a more defensive build that can survive and still deal, adds will take even longer. buffing the damage visions even slightly wouldn't change the outcome of the first 4 arcs that much if at all, but would help people who likes to push their builds to see what they can do.
- +im sure by now devs realized they forgot heartlands + charged exists, but it'd be shame if they nerf focused efforts. its the one build that people love and pushes for, its good because its something that you wouldn't do in your normal gameplay, adds variety. They could add more visions that alters gameplay and builds similarly.
- +on that note, most roguelite drafting/deckbuilding games have the feature to delay the cards that you refused for at least the next round. meaning if i refused to pick up armored shells vision, i shouldn't be offered it in my next draft. I think it would benefit the gameplay so much if you were to implement this. this would also open up adding more visions to the pool for you. right now its crowded as is.
- +in the similar idea we could have reroll+ban options in the drafting menu. maybe as upgrades in the shop. or one time use purchasables with fortunes. like 500- 1k fortune per.
it doesn't take a whole lot to craft 2 sets of items and get to arc8. people constantly saying "yeah but we don't have that we don't have this" can too craft those sets and use those glyphs. lets not do complain fest.