Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Aramril: synergy "Use Save"

Gandalf_72
Gandalf_72
✭✭✭
In the Theater of War in Endless Archive, you need to beat the Wood Elf Aramril before she manages to beat you.

Please, could someone kindly explain to me what the "Use save" synergy is for?

tz6lb2iy1onu.png

950buss2o941.png

I tried searching on this forum and on the whole web with Google
I asked other players.
Nobody knows and with Google you can't find anyone who explains it.
Thank you

:)
Edited by Gandalf_72 on November 26, 2023 4:31PM
PC | EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot.
    Before asking, I obviously tried to use it myself and nothing happened, so since I don't understand the usefulness, I hope someone can explain it to me.

Thanks again.

:)
    PC | EU
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In side content within EA, that is how you resurrect the player you're with if they die. I guess the matriarch that died was theirs and the game got a little confused.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    This appears in any of the side portals where your duo partner/companion can die. Instead of actually dying, they are disabled, and the green circle appears around them with a "Save" synergy you can use to bring them back from the brink.

Here, it appears that this is happening to your sorcerer pet. Assuming it is meant to work the same way for the pet, you should be able to bring it back from dropping to zero health without resummoning it, if you use this synergy.

As you say that nothing happens; it appears to be bugged -- so either it should not appear for the pet at all, or it should heal them as it does for players and companions.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pictures are showing that both the pets and the partner were alive. So I still don't understand what this synergy is for.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pictures are showing that both the pets and the partner were alive. So I still don't understand what this synergy is for.

The one in the centre of the circle is clearly at minimum health.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all :)

@Rishikesa108
    @Soarora
    @ComradeBiscuit

and I would like to point out that I corrected one of my careless errors in the title, therefore I replaced the incorrect "Save as" with the correct "Use Save" ;)

PC | EU