Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What is your seals of endeavors shop wish list?

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
Mine is these cool looking glowing electric blue eyes. They will look good on my character.

cvsseg7w4ay1.png

I also want Legionnaire's recall.

This can be any current, previous, and/or future seals of endeavors shop items; along with new item suggestions/ideas.

Whats yours?
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really wanted that scythe harvest animation, but it wasn't available for seals. I did just buy the rune tool though.
  • GeoGamerNZ
    GeoGamerNZ
    Soul Shriven
    As a fan of dunmer styles and guar mounts I'm holding out for a radiant apex guar mount to be created. None exist believe it or not. There is even a radiant apex camel, but no guars. Have over 20k endeavours saved up though so hopefully one day one shows up.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing on my wish list at the moment. I spent many months saving seals for the Azure Blight Spriggan, then even more months saving seals for the Azure Blight Steed, and I had just enough seals to buy the latter exactly 1 week before it vanished from the Crown Store (whew). Now I'm just doing the daily/weekly endeavours in case I ever want something else.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know but you can bet if I ever spent them, something else would come and I'd miss out and that next thing. Hoarding is the only answer :D
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I'm waiting for is the Psijic Spectral Steed (the purple one) from the Psijic Vault crates. It's the only radiant apex mount I like and I didn't have enough seals last time it was available. Now I do so I'm just waiting for the crates to return.

I think after that I'm on to buying things on my 'maybe' list.

There's a huge pile of books as a furnishing in one of the crates (can't remember which one) which I'd like for when I get around to decorating my sorcerer's house.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got what I wanted from this season of crown crates. I got the new hairstyle the Cathay Baandari head and body markings and the Do'Krin Ascetic's Henna skin for my vampire khajiit to hide that awful default skin. I rarely buy things with my seals and gems so when I actually want something I always have more than enough saved up to splurge once in a while.
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'bout the only thing I want right now is the Tomeshell pet.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starchaser senche from the celestial crates. I have 21k endeavors currently.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's basically nothing that interests me this time around. I may get the knighting emote eventually or maybe a few pieces of the Dreugh Queen armor style.
    I was looking forward to a new hairstyle, but the one we got this time around is not really my style.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Braffin
      Braffin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      The only things I'd really like to buy were the Esraj and/or Qanun music emotes. But I'd be fine buying them with crowns too.

Otherwise it seems my taste is quite cheap regarding eso, as I'm not into flashy mounts and such things. This time I'll just get the skrib emote and call it a day.
      Never get between a cat and it's candy!
      ---
      Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    • I_killed_Vivec
      I_killed_Vivec
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      When seals first became a thing there was a radiant apex mount on limited offer - I liked the look of it but at the time there was no way I (or anyone else) could get that many seals in time.

Which soured my view of seals: "This is what you could get but you don't have the seals... why not try the crown store?"

Of course now I have the seals there's nothing I particularly want :s
    • Zodiarkslayer
      Zodiarkslayer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sovngarde Wolf mount. That would be ideal for my Templar.

Apart from that I spend every excess Seal on Mount Speed training for my new Arcanist. I am in the low 30s, already.
      read, think and write.In that order.
    • LannStone
      LannStone
      ✭✭✭✭
      Rahd-m'Athra, that blue mount from pre-ordering Elsweyr that I missed
      Like Bloodshadow Wraith from Summerset (which I did get and is still my favorite), it's just a beautiful, elegant horse with minimal flashies :)
    • Danikat
      Danikat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      LannStone wrote: »
      Like Bloodshadow Wraith from Summerset (which I did get and is still my favorite), it's just a beautiful, elegant horse with minimal flashies :)

I'm sorry to say it's very unlikely that will ever be available for seals of endeavour.

Seals can only be used to buy items which are in crown crates (they were added shortly after Microsoft purchased Zenimax, to comply with Microsoft's loot box policy, which says anything in them can be obtained by playing the game) and so far none of the pre-order items have ever been available in crown crates.

It's not impossible they might start re-releasing pre-order items at some point in the future, and that when they do that might include putting some of them in crown crates, but there's no guarentee they will.
      PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    • spartaxoxo
      spartaxoxo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I want another celestial nimbus, whenever it comes back.
    • Thepeug
      Thepeug
      ✭✭✭
      I love the new the Imperial recall animation, but unfortunately I'm 1.5k seals short, which means that by the time I earn the 8k necessary to purchase, it probably will no longer be available.
      Leeching Plate ftw
    • PrimeSeptim
      PrimeSeptim
      ✭✭✭
      I'm not far off 16k seals and was aiming for a radiant apex but do I need any more mounts? I have more mounts than I do characters at this point but the cost of seals for everything else just seems not worth it. I think I'll HODL and spend the excess when I reach 20k. I've had my eyes on the Galvanic Storm Steed for a while. I have the Apex variant though so hmmm. :D
    • LannStone
      LannStone
      ✭✭✭✭
      Danikat wrote: »
      LannStone wrote: »

I'm sorry to say it's very unlikely that will ever be available for seals of endeavour.

Seals can only be used to buy items which are in crown crates (they were added shortly after Microsoft purchased Zenimax, to comply with Microsoft's loot box policy, which says anything in them can be obtained by playing the game) and so far none of the pre-order items have ever been available in crown crates.

It's not impossible they might start re-releasing pre-order items at some point in the future, and that when they do that might include putting some of them in crown crates, but there's no guarentee they will.

I imagine you're right - "wish list" with not much chance of happening -
    • Hapexamendios
      Hapexamendios
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      I got the lich polymorph so I'm happy
    • Giulietta
      Giulietta
      ✭✭✭
      Just one: the qanun *-*
      Edited by Giulietta on June 24, 2023 2:20AM
    • katanagirl1
      katanagirl1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Everything I could buy for Seals right now is new glowing stuff I don’t like. Still waiting for old crates to come back to get the mount I wanted 2 years ago when I didn’t have enough Seals to purchase.
      Khajiit Stamblade
      Dark Elf Magsorc
      Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
      Orc Stamplar PVP
      Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Dr_Con
      Dr_Con
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      the legion zero recall is the only thing in a while that's caught my eye.
    • Kendaric
      Kendaric
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Everything I could buy for Seals right now is new glowing stuff I don’t like. Still waiting for old crates to come back to get the mount I wanted 2 years ago when I didn’t have enough Seals to purchase.

That is problem with both the clown store and crates... almost all new stuff is horribly glowy and flashy.
      There very little I'd spend my crowns on and that's mostly service tokens like additional character slots or DLCs I haven't bought.
      Edited by Kendaric on June 24, 2023 9:40AM
        PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      • rpa
        rpa
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I just previewed most of the endeavor stuff and did not purchase anything.
        Lich polymorph, nope. Style motif, markings, pets and mounts, furniture and so on, did not see something I'd use.

I'd pay crowns/seals (I'll never have any gems cause not participating crates) for replacement skeleton polymorph, as long as it has a separate modern skeleton model for every race, is normal size for race or perferably scales to same height as the character wearing it, does not have any annoying effects and is 100% naked. Not expecting that ever.
      • Fischblut
        Fischblut
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        After we got store section to purchase Radiant Apex mounts for gems + get them for free with Seals of Endeavors, the appeal of such mounts was greatly decreased for me :'(
        I used to wait for few old (pre-Ayleid) crate seasons to return, so that I could open crates for some of their Radiants. But all these crate seasons have already returned during past 2 years, and without their old rarity all those mounts no longer interested me enough to spend anything on them... :/

So I save Seals for some Radiant Apex mount which I will really-really like, and which will be part of some crate season where I don't like any other items (so opening crates would be a waste). Nothing particular is on my wishlist :(

With these strict rules in mind, so far I've only used Seals on Reefstrider Ornaug, because I wanted to have some Ornaug mount with more or less interesting color pattern; and I love the voice edits for this creature :) The roar special effect is not very impressive, but permanent strong particle trail and ambient light on the body make this mount one of the best of all Radiant and Apex mounts so far.

Surprisingly it still feels quite rare, cause I've only seen other players ride this mount maybe 2 or 3 times since that crate season was in store :o I've made showcase video for this mount long time ago for my own enjoyment, and I've never uploaded it till today. Now I see that nobody else has video of it as well, it needs to be shown to the world because designers did good job with it:

https://youtu.be/R55OM3R4KQA

New idle animation in house/character selection screen:

https://youtu.be/CQQ1w4gm4nk
      • Soarora
        Soarora
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Sanguine ram. My first beloved radiant apex. Used some seals so I’m hoping I’ll have enough whenever it comes back… one halloween.
        PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
      • Braffin
        Braffin
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        Kendaric wrote: »

That is problem with both the clown store and crates... almost all new stuff is horribly glowy and flashy.
        There very little I'd spend my crowns on and that's mostly service tokens like additional character slots or DLCs I haven't bought.

Made my day :D
        Never get between a cat and it's candy!
        ---
        Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
      • SilverBride
        SilverBride
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Hairstyles, costumes and furnishings.
        PCNA
      • whitecrow
        whitecrow
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I just blew most of my seals on the Auroran Polychrome Wolf mount.
      • AuroranGoldenEagle
        AuroranGoldenEagle
        ✭✭✭
        I'm waiting on a few crates to make a comeback. Only returned to the game a few months ago, so missed out on a lot!

I'm mostly after player cosmetics: such as tattoos, earrings, hairstyles etc.

I would like the smaller aquarium from Sunken Trove though, as well as the eyeglasses from Dark Chivalry.