Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOVE IS LOVE PRIDEWALK 2023

Rutger74
Rutger74
✭✭✭✭
Hello and Happy Pride everyone.

On Thursday 22nd June at 7pm BST on the EU PS server we are hosting an ESO Pride March for all members of the LGBTQIA+ community and our allies to show love, honour and respect to everyone in this community. Our plan is to meet at the following wayshrines in order:

Elden Root Temple
Dro-Dara Plantation
Mournhold

Then make our way to the respective Undaunted Enclaves.

We are inviting everyone to join us, whether you're a member of the community or an ally.
Dress up in your fanciest rainbow outfits, spread some joy with emotes, come make some new friends, we'd love to see you there and always remember Love is Love.

Rutger74 GM of The Emeralds.plqj0xwgeszi.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 10, 2023 3:27AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's promoting a community event.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    [snip]

Not exactly sure where ideology is here, seems like a celebration to me?

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2023 3:37PM
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome initiative!

Is there something planned on pc eu too?
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight PRIDE WALK PSN EU server !!!!!