The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

scrying glitch in bal foyen

hopefulangel
hopefulangel
Soul Shriven
I saw that someone else posted this same glitch, so at least it is not just me... but the actual scrying location seems to be under the world. Logging out and logging back in do NOT fix the problem. Posting 2 pictures showing the indicators pointing at opposite ends... so if they were both up at the same time, both would be pointing to a spot that has no dig site. The other person who posted this problem was able to get a shot of the site under the world glowing from below... I can't see it on mine, so I couldn't get a picture of it. 5wo1bvwyvtln.png
ttkwjghzx3un.png

Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 30, 2023 5:02PM