Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

It would be nice if mytic items after we aquired them also became unlocked as outfit motifs

Aztrias
Aztrias
✭✭✭✭✭
Stuff like 'Faun’s Lark Cladding', 'Bloodlord's Embrace' and 'Harpooner's Wading Kilt'
Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
Nerevar forget!
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is a nice suggestion as we are practically able to wear everything else as outfit too. So, why not?
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea, but I would be more interested in finally having jewelry fashion options. 😕
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i would Love that
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a cool idea, I agree For the existing motif slots, head, chest, etc I could see this working alright.
    I'd even settle for just visible jewelry.

Of course then I think about how bad they are about matching just the different motif pieces so they work together.
    And jewelry would require a LOT of technical and design hurdles.
    When the designers get it right, things work beautifully together. But some other motifs\pieces end up being a horrible clipping abomination. :/
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)