The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

so lets try this. im gonna request a FULL REFUND UNLESS SOMEONE READS THIS

Midnightbottle
since money works.

I've been stuck at launcher for TWO days. Sometimes it says loading others it says Application updates. I've tried to uninstall and re download didnt help. I've tried making it admin and all this other nonsense. Can some one please help me on the third day?
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Midnightbottle! We're sorry for the frustration. We do have a troubleshooting step which has been known to resolve the issue of the launcher not loading properly. Please try the below steps:

On your Control Panel, players can click on "Internet Options" to make changes on the following two tabs:
    • Connections Tab: Click on the LAN Settings button. When the LAN Settings window appears, uncheck all the boxes and click on OK.
    • Advanced Tab: Click on the Reset button, and then click on Reset again.
    • You can then restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect, and then restart the game launcher.
    Also, be aware that some modems may have a particular feature (such as Turbo Page) that can prevent certain web-related services from functioning, including game launchers and website logins.

To disable this, you may have to navigate to your modem and deactivate this functionality. Players should check your modem's manual or contact your ISP for assistance.

If this does not resolve the issue, please reply back to this thread and we will put in a ticket with our Technical Agents.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Midnightbottle
    ya didnt work. This is getting very upsetting I havent even installed the game and im having problems.
  • Midnightbottle
    i uninstalled and re installed now it wont even get past the first update step.
  • Midnightbottle
    haha jesus this is just sad
  • Midnightbottle
    back to stuck on loading after doing everything you suggested.
  • Midnightbottle
    this is just horse *** I shelled out 80 bucks to watch a god damn installing screen.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Midnightbottle‌, we do see that you currently have a ticket open with our Customer Support Team. If you would not mind, please reply to that ticket (you can reply to the email itself) with what you tried here. They will be happy to help you troubleshoot this further and get you into Tamriel as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Midnightbottle
    it does get to a point where it says system message the stuff bout deleting characters but never goes further then that.

ps yep gonna keep on posting i paid 80 bucks.
  • LukeLee
    LukeLee
    When you install the game try to use default installation folder. I had similar problem.
  • Midnightbottle
    whats that mean?
  • jamiebanwen
    I have tried all the steps above and am currently awaiting a response to a ticket. Bust am just adding to the thread to say you are not alone. Still having the issues