Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[PC] CTD trying to leave arena where I fight the pig for Jester's festival

jrfk2
jrfk2
✭✭✭
This problem has been going on for at least 3 years now .. I go into the arena and defeat the pig, I click to leave the arena and CTD ..
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 3, 2023 6:03PM
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Oh damn, I was hoping that was gone. I never had that issue until last year, and it was nearly EVERY time then. Haven't had it on two characters this year so far, but it's great to know I have something to look forward to besides getting tusked in the backside repeatedly.
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the crash troubleshooting found here is not helping with these crashes, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    If the crash troubleshooting found here is not helping with these crashes, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.

Hey Bill .. the link you posted is for Playstation .. do you have a similar link for PC? thanks ..