The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

REQUEST: suit of armor display station

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
@ZOS

I'd like to display suits of armor of the various styles in ESO. I'd like this to be a sort of crafting station where you select which outfit or motifs / costumes you have in collection. The cost would be gold and could be placed in any location a Guest could be placed. It would be non interactable by the general visitors but could be giving permission from others as long as the other has the same motifs / costumes as the owner. Please make this a Master Craftsman voucher purchase. Maybe around 400 vouchers.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 1, 2023 1:48AM
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    also can we get weapon racks in the same way ?
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think standard crafting stations could take on the look of the outfit style themselves. You'd have a single station with 3 dummies/mannequins dressed in the three weights of armour style with the weapons rack beside them. I'd pay actual money for this sort of thing. It would save on having all 3 armour/weapon gear craft stations individually and give you back some furnishing slots.

You could decorate your house as a proper outfitter store. :)

"Come one, come all to Gruumsh's House of Style! Where fashion is the armour to survive the reality of everyday life!" (Thanks Bill Cunningham!)
    Edited by Gruumsh1 on May 5, 2023 12:27AM
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    i agree,
    There are plenty of 'houses' for the NPC's that have suits and various armor and weapons out and about but that 'we' dont get to do the same for our houses sounds wrong. An armory stand is one thing but style is another. Imagine going into a player house with 'tournament' style feel to it, racks of weapons and shields of all styles on the walls, suits of various armor lining the halls. Ladies room with dressing mannequin, with the lady's dress on it. The castle battlements outfitted with fake soldiers at many crenelations. The possibilities are great.
  • NiteAdder
    NiteAdder
    ✭✭✭
    I would definitely buy armor and weapon display stands.
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! If I remember correctly they had them in Skyrim and I used them then
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The idea has been around for a while. :)

That said, before storage chests, outfit styles, and the vast majority of current motifs, some of the ideal details might have been different ...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/329621/mannequins-in-housing-an-outstanding-idea
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    The idea has been around for a while. :)

That said, before storage chests, outfit styles, and the vast majority of current motifs, some of the ideal details might have been different ...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/329621/mannequins-in-housing-an-outstanding-idea

Oh that would be so good. I think they could make them a collection thing too. So you only get a complete mannequin once you complete the style set. Giving us players something more to chase in end game
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!