The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone please make a real UI mod please.

Glithanes
Glithanes
✭✭
Someone please make a real UI mod please.

Please,please.

thanks!
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm, okay? Details may perhaps be useful. But maybe I'm wrong?
    Cairenn
    Co-founder & Administrator
    ESOUI
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    I guess what I've been working on for the past few months has all been fake... :'(
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • Sturmlied
    Sturmlied
    Yea all these not real UI mods are so annoying... I wish someone would do something against them they really destroy the spacetime continuum. They are so easy to confuse with real mods...
  • Feroc
    Feroc
    ✭✭✭
    HA... I found one!

Oh sorry, wasn't a real one either.
  • Jaikorven
    Jaikorven
    Hopefully this is a joke. If people are taking the time to try and help the community with these mods they deserve kudos not this kind of thread.
  • Sandhya
    Sandhya
    ✭✭✭
    He's just keeping it real :)
  • ItISLupus
    ItISLupus
    While tact is not OP's racial ability. I believe that he meant a UI overhaul.
  • ItISLupus
    ItISLupus
    Double post
    Edited by ItISLupus on April 1, 2014 9:39PM
  • ItISLupus
    ItISLupus
    Tablet doesn't like my work Internet apparently. Sorry for spam/multipost
    Edited by ItISLupus on April 1, 2014 9:38PM