Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Takes multiple login attempts to connect to the pts

Sirona_Starr
Sirona_Starr
✭✭✭✭✭
PC NA - get timeout error, then lost lobby connection, rinse repeat. If I do manage to get in, I often get booted out due to lost lobby connection occuring. Only happens on pts, not NA or EU servers.
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 29, 2023 8:29PM
  • BetrayedTemplar
    Same thing happening to me still on PTS as well.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I got it too. Same thing that happens in Live Cyrodiil rather frequently... I was surprised to see it on the PTS as well.

Is there a population cap for the PTS as there is for Cyro? This happened when the live servers went down for maintenance, so my assumption was that there were an extraordinary amount of people trying to get into the PTS at the same time, and caused some congestion.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem has only gotten worse. Lose lobby connection when porting. Lose lobby connection when using a wayshrine. Lose lobby connection when changing toons. Get kicked out of game entirely quite often too, instead of lose lobby. Please fix this. I don't think it has anything to do with population, it happens at all hours. >:(
    Edited by Sirona_Starr on April 29, 2023 7:53PM
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, a lot of folks including myself are getting these errors and multiple threads about them are being made so I look for ESO to combine the threads pretty soon as they always do but the more players that speak up about it might get their attention and the errors will get resolved.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on April 29, 2023 8:05PM
  • Belhawk1
    Belhawk1
    ✭✭
    me too, the lobby is constantly getting lost and is hard to find. I thought that had been fixed with the last patch?
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Hey there,

Due to there already being a thread discussing PTS Network Issues we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.

ZOS_Phoenix
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.