The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Primal Instinct Endgame/PVP Guild - Mature and Experienced Community since 1998 [DC]

cjtignub17_ESO
cjtignub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Primal Instinct PVP Guild [Daggerfall][NA][PC]

About us:

Primal Instinct is an old gaming clan that started up in 1998 by 5 Rainbow six players, Gardiggy, Reaper, Sneaky, Eros, Dfault, and Shahiz. We dominated on several ladders at the top 3 ranks for quite some time, we then moved to another gaming site called the gaming zone, where we once again dominated for quite some time on several ladders. Our thing from the beginning was to recruit the very best Player vs Players and keep our name known and respected. Since then we have grown into a multi-gaming guild ranked among the top everywhere. Our history span across games such as Rainbow Six, Anarchy Online, Age of Conan, WAR, WoW, Cabal, 2moons, Shaiya, Corum Online, The Secret World and others. In each of these games our guild is ranked at the least top 2-3 and most games we are hand down the top ranked guild. We will recruit anyone over the age of 16 we do expect a standard of maturity, both in behavior and demeanor. We are also first and foremost a PvP guild; although we are not exclusively focused on PvP and expect to excel in both PvP and PvE.

We currently have approximately 90 members with some who have been playing since the first Closed Beta.

Our Goal is easy:

PVP domination in Cyrodiil, we are a very organized, mature and fun group of players, we have been playing MMORPGs for over 10 years, we are very laid back and easy to hang with, we are experienced raiders and each of us is very skilled in how to use their classes toolbars to the best possible extent for PvP. We use teamspeak 3 and we play very actively. In addition we share most of our items within guild and look down upon selling items given to you during guild raids or boss events in the open market.Most of all we look at our guild as a family, a family that grows together, teases each other but when it comes down to it works together for a common goal. Our guild will be around for a very long time in game. We plan on entering this game with a force of approximately 175 very active, determined, and of course fun players. We will play on the Daggerfall server.

Our breakdown is 75% USA time zone and 25% Euro time zone.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Due to our guild now having 130 members and getting close to our goal of 175 we are adding the following requirements for applicants:
1.) Must be VR1+ for acceptance
- Exceptions will be made for Healers or those on European playtime

Apply today:

http://www.primalinstinct.info/esohome

Primal Instinct is a member of The Lions Watch Alliance:
- Mostly Harmless
- Brotherhood of Redemption
- GSO
- Band of Brothers
- SGHQ
- Unreal Aussies
- The Guardians
- The Daggerfall Knights

Here are some videos a few of our members (Primal Instinct) in PvP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLcceocsE2Q&list=UUwlQHW9HTlAilJJd-Ikazuw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeMmFqZUag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmtybtHDyeg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17sd141FLOI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qguythe4cFY

-Invulnerable (Koreander)
VR4 Breton Sorcerer
PVP / Recruitment Officer

Anarchy Online
Invincible 220/24/80 Keeper – Commander Ring of Destruction

Knight Online
Invincible 72 Warrior – Raid Leader – Genocide Clan

Perfect World International
Jagermeister 76 Priest – GuardianZ Guild

Age of Conan
Jagermister 76 Priest of Mitra – Primal Instinct

The Secret World
Invincible – Guild Leader of Primal Instinct

Yulgang 2
Koreander – 60 Healer – Vice Guild Leader of BlackM

Corum Online
Invincible – 120 Priest – Guild Leader Primal Instinct

Runes of Magic
Invincible – 50/50 Mage/Knight – Guild-Subleader Primal Instinct
Edited by cjtignub17_ESO on April 16, 2014 8:50PM
  • DeadSpot
    DeadSpot
    This sounds interesting but id like to talk to an officer or the man in charge because im looking at more guilds. anyway

Im DeadSpot

20yo and i work as a pro cyclist.
    i strive to be the best in anything i do and thats why Im looking for a organized PvP guild
    Edited by DeadSpot on April 1, 2014 9:24AM
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cool we can talk. I'll PM you our Teamspeak info. I'd recommend you guest in a raid with us.

Being candid, once people guest in a guild PvP Raid with us they usually end up applying to guild. We have been doing this in games for over a decade and have gotten very good at learning new games and how to do very well in group PvP and use our class toolsets to synergize with the rest of the raid.

Most of our guild is older. I think our avg age is around 26. I am 31 and a surgeon we have a lot of professionals in guild. No kids as I know of. Combo of US and European players.

-Koreander (Invulnerable)
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • venisonslurpee
    -deleted-
    Edited by venisonslurpee on April 2, 2014 5:41AM
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Official recruitment trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otL80eAzqow
    Edited by cjtignub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 4:05PM
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Good showing at tonight's Cyrodiil PvP Event!, got 4 keeps and claimed Rayles.
  • Iselia_ESO
    Great pvp event last night and can't wait for the next.

-Iselia
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Coming soon :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/223lyi/props_to_daggerfall_on_dawnbreaker/

Title: Props to Daggerfall on Dawnbreaker

"Last night I witnessed the first big offensive from anyone but Aldmeri Dominion on the Dawnbreaker campaign, and it was awesome.

Starting with nothing, the Daggerfall Covenant pushed out en-masse and started taking keeps left and right. In the space of an hour or two, they went from nothing to owning almost a third of the keeps on the map. Aldmeri Dominion forces were retreating everywhere.

Fighting against you guys gave me some of the best PvP experiences I've had in this game to-date. For awhile (until our zerg figured out that they should do something) our little band was engaged in cloak and dagger just trying to pick off the occasional straggler from your group - and to my eye what you guys had going was a serious, organized effort rather than a zerg of your own. I'm certain that a well-coordinated guild lies at the heart of this effort.

By the time I logged of AD had gotten off their asses and started to push back effectively, but the gains you made were very impressive. If Ebonheart had been going half as hard as you guys were, we would have lost half the map in one night.

I don't know how the map looks now or what the final outcome was, but keep it up - we welcome the challenge. Dawnbreaker needs even more DC and way more EB, and if we get it then it'll become an awesome PVP campaign."

• Nabetse
    Nabetse
    That goes to show what Primal Instinct can do.
    And to think this is only the beginning...
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yup
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Apply at www.primalinstinct.info

Daily guild pvp quests. Leveling guides. Guild skyshard runs and VR dungeon runs.
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Also we are running 3x a week pvp events, daily smaller scale events and in few weeks will move to daily guild large scale pvp events.

Also we have an extensive crafting architecture
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wow people post fast in this forum, was like 20 down
  • KaozH
    KaozH
    i have submitted a application to join your guild!
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    great
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    to the top
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    SECOND EMPEROR CROWNED. Go Daggerfall!
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hey guys want to know if you are EU or NA.
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Na
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Ah pity =)
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry bout that
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Pi recruiting about 4 more DKs if interested apply at www.primalinstinct.info