Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unknown Error on Character Creation

Beautifulanger
Hello,

I am constantly getting an unknown error within around a few minutes of trying to create a character and the game logs me out. It is driving me mad!

I have tried everything, reinstall, repair, running in compatibility mode everything....

Anything else I can do?

Thanks!
B x
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • RegDave77
    RegDave77
    I am in the same boat as you. :( I have tried a bunch of fixes and none of them have worked. Hopefully my reply will bump your topicback to the top of the list, because there has to be some form of a fix out there for us. :(
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can this still be an issue after 4 years?!?!!?! I get an error and get logged out after a few minutes into character Creation. Its driving me mad. Been trying to create character for 4 Days now.......