The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Signature and profile picture problem

Lizacky
Lizacky
When i am trying to change my signature the website goes "permission problem" and says i can't do that. It is a mistery to my why it is so, especially i have seen many forum users with signatures (even with images!).
Same thing happens when i'm trying to add profile picture.
Any ideas?
Edited by Lizacky on March 31, 2014 6:01PM
"uoy tresed dna dnuora nur annog reven, nwod uoy tel annog reven, pu uoy evig annog reven"
R.A.
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem, although I could get to the options yesterday.
  • JD_Douglas
    I have been able to change my sig, but I'm unable to change my profile picture at all either by Add Profile Picture or under Edit Profile>Change Picture.

Continually saying "You don't have permission to do that." in the bottom left of the screen.
    "No One May Make You Feel Inferior Unless You Allow Them To Make You Feel Inferior." ~ E. Roosevelt

"Artificial Intelligence is No Match for Natural Stupidity." ~A. Einstein

• JD_Douglas
    Change successful using Opera.
    "No One May Make You Feel Inferior Unless You Allow Them To Make You Feel Inferior." ~ E. Roosevelt

"Artificial Intelligence is No Match for Natural Stupidity." ~A. Einstein