The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SUGGESTION] Allow characters of house howner as house guests in your home

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Allow placing of your alternative chars as additional house guests in your home! They would not be interactable of course so no need to have audio files for some witty phrases. Also upon entering the house by the house owner the specific char that is placed inside the house as house guest would have to be temporarily removed.

For these chars we should be able to set paths of course.
Edited by AnduinTryggva on January 31, 2023 5:24PM
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We've been asking for this for years, it would be great to get this
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, please!!
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love this.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to place my alts in houses so bad.

I'm fine with them just using the generic grunts (we do pick the 'voices' for those grunts after all), I just want to be able to see my characters standing next to each other, preferably if they use the proper idles and walkstyles from their resepective personalities.

Definitely want to see my main and my secondary be friends. Or - now that I've already got the plan for my Arcanist and he ended up being the older brother of my secondary - I'd love to unite the family.
  • honeybun
    honeybun
    ✭✭
    This sounds like a great idea.
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'll second this suggestion for the 99th time.