The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did the High Isle event already start?

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
I already completed on multiple characters the Dueling Tributes daily quest from Gonfalon Gaming Hall in High Isle zone and I'm not getting any extra reward or even the Tickets. (I picked the quest and played it on High Isle) On the site they say: "During the Heroes of High Isle event, you can earn up to two Event Tickets per day the first time you complete a High Isle zone daily quest." It doesn't seem to be working, at least on my account. But I can see the Impresario on the map.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 30, 2022 2:28AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it may only count like the WB/delve/vent dailies, as tribute might be considered something different

honestly though it should be counted as it is a daily and it is part of high isle
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it may only count like the WB/delve/vent dailies, as tribute might be considered something different

honestly though it should be counted as it is a daily and it is part of high isle

It doesn't make any sense. I bought High Isle mainly because of ToT. They did a lot of advertise of it and now the ToT dailies are not valid High Isle quests? It seems a fraud to me. Really cheating move. :( Anyway, on the official info they say specifically: "the first time you complete a High Isle zone daily quest" -- they don't say which one, so, it must be any or it's a lie. :(

I'm really disappointed with this. Another clumsy event.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, if ToT dailies are no longer valid High Isle dailies does it mean that all players without High Isle can play ToT? If not this situation is even worse than it seems.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    Anyway, if ToT dailies are no longer valid High Isle dailies does it mean that all players without High Isle can play ToT? If not this situation is even worse than it seems.

pretty sure ToT still requires high isle, because you cannot play tribute without doing the tutorial...only located in high isle

@ZOS_Kevin it looks like tales of tribute dailies may not be giving high isle event rewards, is this intended?
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did the wb/delve/vent before the event started and later did the event tour quest for endeavor and found 3 event boxes in my inventory when doing warehouse management. Not sure why. (I do not ToT.) Totally forgot about event tickets...
    Edited by rpa on September 29, 2022 7:54PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just completed a daily for a WB and finally received the tickets, but before that I completed multiple ToT dailies with no extra rewards or tickets. If ToT is not yet open to everybody without High Isle and if it is still something from High Isle, then I hope it's just a bug that they'll be able to fix fast.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding

The problem is not fixed yet. Is it a bug? Should we report it on the bug section?