The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Werewolf guild

Fenrir_Legacy
I Would like to find a guild that runs packs. I have werewolves in all 3 factions so Cyrodil won't be an issue. My in game @ is Fenrir_Legacy. I am 31 years old If you're concerned about age.
Edited by Fenrir_Legacy on September 18, 2022 6:48AM
  • Creola1234
    I would like at ww guild as well. I have a recently respecced a Nord stamcron ww and I want to farm MHK for savage ww pcs. I'm way older and I only have a EP ww - my in-game name is <ed> creola <dash> 5716

As a side note I made some changes in my CP so I can also use him for fishing.

• Fenrir_Legacy
    Right on I'm in a guild called scourge alliance and they are an ep guild that run ww packs in cyrodil. I'll send an invite when I get back online later this week. I have 1 of each class as imperial ww and then 1 of each race for a total of 15 ww. Main a stam sorc ww that's ep.