The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many times your game crashed mid-fight during Whitestrake's Mayhem?

• renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [Lie] I had no performance issues whatsoever during this event
    opalcity wrote: »
    PS4 EU. Not had any crashes, or other performance issues, during the event so far.

Same here on PS-NA pop-locked Grey Host. About 12-14 hours total over the weekend, zero crashes and minimal lag and I'm going where the big fights are, and there have been some BIG fights.

Cyro was actually worse performance in the couple weeks leading up to the event. I even got an unusually long load time screen, which I'd never had since I'd got my PS5.
    Edited by renne on July 31, 2022 11:31PM
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 Time
    Twice and its always the same blue ball group even outside of MYM they cause people to crash

How ? I have no clue but it being the same people is fishy
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New NA PC servers working lag free, even pop locked with ball groups! It's amazing!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SerasWhip wrote: »
    Next poll is ''How many times you got a loading screen mid-fight during Whitestrakes Mayhem?''.

Zero.
    I did have like 3 sec delay in Cyro on full campaign, even if my ms was showing 80. But i had zero loading screen or game crash
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why no option for zero that isn’t lying?
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Times
    Even before mym, until now, I get dc 5 to 10 times a day, doing basically anyrhing.
    Rnd, pledges, bg, trials, delve, farming mats, etc.
    And before you say its my internet connection, gto, f76, black desert dont dc me at all.
  • UnkindnessOfRavens
    UnkindnessOfRavens
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually had decent performance in the crash and lag departments, which is much better than a couple of years ago. OTOH, I did have a couple of times where I didn't get the AP after flipping resources in Cyro, despite being on the pin and having killed NPCs.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 Time
    Just one crash so far, and I was able to get back into Cyrodiil without having to requeue, thought it took two login attempts.

Actually performance seems better than last year on PS NA GH campaign except for the horrendous lag but that’s nothing new.

EDIT: added server info
    Edited by katanagirl1 on August 1, 2022 5:07AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Times
    It has been better but it's usually 2-3 times per raid.

Sometimes it's a full crash but more often it's gettiing disconnected, being positionally desynced on my client from where the server thinks my character's at, or being "lagged out:" having my client freeze or get stuck on a render line.
    Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Times
    It has been better but it's usually 2-3 times per raid.

Sometimes it's a full crash but more often it's gettiing disconnected, being positionally desynced on my client from where the server thinks my character's at, or being "lagged out:" having my client freeze or get stuck on a render line.

There is a seam in the zone just W-NW of Sej, as you are riding to BRK. 50% of the time I get a loading screen in the same exact spot. It stops my mount from sprinting, and I have to reapply the sprint key.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Time
    PC EU Grayhost is just unplayable during prime time.

Only had one crash though as I spend most of my time in IC, wich runs fine.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No crashes PS EU, have had lag issues
    Soupy twist
  • TmzOS
    TmzOS
    ✭✭
    Despites few lag spikes while my old PC allocates players in the screen, no crashes.
    Edited by TmzOS on August 1, 2022 8:13AM
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been doing many other things, but managed to join a few zergs and had no performance issues with those. I did have some odd performance issues a few hours ago in IC (where I surprisingly got a few quests done). Combat was really wonky for a few minutes.

Not bad otherwise.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have performance issues but no crashes.
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    No craches, but I tend to have and avrage 2-3 sec delay on any actions. PC EU.
  • xosaara137ox
    xosaara137ox
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA, 0 crashes. Occasional lag on skills firing. Played 30+ hours in PvP since event started.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No crashes because I don't Pvp this event :D
    Such a biased poll, while PC EU Cyro performance is still bad, PC Na works great for most people.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on August 1, 2022 1:29PM
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was a bit of lag in Cyrodiil for a moment for me, other than that it was ok, no crashes. I uderstand your frustration but this biased poll is just juvenile.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5 Times
    I haven't had any hard crashes. Had a few random load screens, a few fps drops, and one instance of SEVERE rubber banding
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not crashed in combat since the u35 pts showed up.
    And before that I crashed almost every day in combat for the past 8 months.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not voting in biased poll. But this is actually the first Mayhem event where I haven't crashed yet. There were a few close moments, but so far so good.
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1 Time
    ...because there s no button for 0 times
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally no crashes, great performance, have been having a blast. Pc na
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Athanas35
    Athanas35
    ✭✭
    I have played several hours a day since event started, have not crashed yet, unlike last pvp event, where i crashed 1 -3 times a day. PC NA
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None - I play PC NA, I do not play in the locked CP campaigns though - so YMMV.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    none so far
  • langewapper
    langewapper
    ✭✭✭
    10 Times
    10 times or more
    greyhost more than 10 times
    after that new queue pos 60-80
    and terrible lag

• Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since I started using softwares like Noping (I live in South America), crashes were reduced significantly, but I'm still getting a few random loading screens during this event.
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • DorisOThDead
    10 Times
    The lag has made xbox eu from 7pm pretty much unplayable. Even light attacks aren't working. Players and adds zip across the map as they try to catch up, people proc dark convergence only every died 4 seconds earlier... It's a mess!