The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many times your game crashed mid-fight during Whitestrake's Mayhem?

SerasWhip
SerasWhip
✭✭✭✭
Next poll is ''How many times you got a loading screen mid-fight during Whitestrakes Mayhem?''.

How many times your game crashed mid-fight during Whitestrake's Mayhem? 142 votes

1 Time
23%
SluggyFaulgorTreselegantAvalonRangerValarMorghulis1896C0L0SSUSOberon45CasulDojohodaJulia_NixRohamad_AliJacen_Veronred_emuDark_Lord_KuroSqueaky_CleanTragedyOAjlmurra2Roztlin45Ingrollkatanagirl1 33 votes
5 Times
12%
npukstybbe17b16_ESOWolfkeksIgrayneJaraalBaccaroodaAshryndaemondamianXandreia_doesurmindglowEdmondDontesauzFantasticFreddieZeroDPSrbfrgspRevJJdeejayveeendgamesmug 18 votes
10 Times
13%
TasvoriIruil_ESODTStormfoxThrasher91604Celephantsylvius_BornasfinmogeonsocalKatheriahNeelanna48TheignsonUrvothjtm1018langewapperDorisOThDeadCall_of_Red_MountainKiyonamiedward_frigidhandsneferpitou73Dr_ConVisitHammerfell 19 votes
100 Times
4%
AsysSerasWhipChaos2088joergingermarkulrich1966Sonnirboi_anachronism_ 7 votes
[Lie] I had no performance issues whatsoever during this event
45%
driosketchvailjohn_ESOGedericGlassHalfFullxaraanfreespiritApoAlaiaMasterSpatulaSheridanxosaara137oxLiedekeEiregirlRagnarok0130LumsdenmlcaptainwolfosSarannahVevvevDuaneCaptainVenomMikeSkyrim333 65 votes
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had no crashes in combat.

I've had ladder issues during later parts of the day when more people are on and occasional added loading screens when moving from point a to point b again primarily during later parts of the day.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Times
    playing xbox from europe.

On xbox EU, crashes now and then in greyhost capturing a keep.

On xbox NA, crash at almost every keep, just right before it flips.
    Like this it currently takes longer to earn AP even with the double AP buff active than usual, furthermore waiting queues of 118 players delaying it even further. What a mess...

Zone chat comments indicate that I'm not the only one who often crashes, people also complain about high lag, that I sometimes have, sometimes not. Had even a situation (on EU) where I could not rez someone or crouch, weird.

I tried only to reach tier 1 on some characters quickly as I had some days free of work, from tomorrow on I will skip cyro I think as I have just a few hours after work.
    Edited by markulrich1966 on July 31, 2022 3:48PM
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU. Not had any crashes, or other performance issues, during the event so far.

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been playing Xbox NA every day for most of the day on all the different campaigns, even Gray Host during later “peak hours”. In a weird way, I have yet to be kicked. Lag has been there, but I have not been sent to the loading screen or title menu at all.

I am on a series X though. When I used to play on the Xbox One I probably got kicked 3-4 times a day in MYM.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA: Zero troubles, neither crashes nor performance issues.
    Edited by DreamyLu on July 31, 2022 3:36PM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA Playing on No-CP instances of both Cyrodiil and Imperial City no Lag, no crashes, no issues what so ever.

Maybe this is due to less computations needed during battles, or maybe a smaller amount of players in instance???
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Times
    Standing on the flags of a keep we spent an hour sieging, got kicked to log in- "An error occurred." Tried to log back in- "Lost lobby connection." Got back in the keep had flipped to us, missed the tick and the Cap 3 progress.

Defending Nikel outpost for an hour, got "Booted from server, too many messages" for apparently killing too many people with my lancer. Ended my new kill streak record, too. Logged back in, then "Lost lobby connection." Got back in, was kicked to Vvardenfell where I started. Short queue, so I got back into Cyro and my people were still holding Nik. Made it back in time to use a couple repair kits on the door, got the 72k tick. But my lancer was gone, thanks to ZOS. And this wasn't the first time I lost one. For some reason their server can't keep up with the data of multiple hits spam.

Trying to fight the hammer in a field, and the hammer ulti kicked several of us to desktop. Got back into the game, met with a queue of 125. Closed the game and played some Elden Ring instead. Zero issues.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • BalDing710
    BalDing710
    ✭✭✭
    No crashes or issues because I've been on a 2-3 month break....10/10 would recommend
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 Times
    Only crashed multiple times when i attempted grayhost pcna, i stick to the other ones now and everythings fine
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA, Ravenwatch. No crashes for me, but I also replaced my 6-year-old computer a few months ago. The combat lag and random loading screens I used to have are gone now.

But I still have issues involving other characters and NPCs being slow to load when there is a dense player character population. For example, the quest giver during Zeal of Zenithar would take a while to show up.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had ladder issues during later parts of the day when more people are on and occasional added loading screens when moving from point a to point b again primarily during later parts of the day.
    Same, now I only had two real seasons because queue time and guild sticking to an campaign with long queues.
    Yes ladder issues in IC tend to be worse then solo.
    Its an long time since ESO crashed outside of relogging to alts for me but happened before like in CoH2 and the DSA bug.
    Assume its an client issue, note this could also be some high end high strung as in coffin corner gear.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not crashed at all, which is probably because I don't engage in zerg fights unless I'm bombing in that fight.

I don't even group, I play solo so I don't ever run into big enough fights to make me crash in the first place.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Jazraena
    Jazraena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero crashes aside an overheat issue that's on my hardware, not on ESO. PC-EU.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not had a single PvP fight.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Times
    I witness a lot of people complaining about crashes, we even endure 'mass crashes' at times.

For those saying they don't crash or lag; I don't really believe you, I'm sorry.

The most complaints about crashing (past months) have been related to the PvP Cyrodiil campaigns, mainly Population Locked Grayhost. I don't have crashes elsewhere in the game, only in the context stated above.

And yes, many.

PS: Lots of complaints from non PVP names are popping up in PvP zone chat. Zos, you are introducing players to an extremely broken part of the game. Fix up your front lawn please, it's messy.
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on July 31, 2022 5:45PM
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC NA CP campaigns (haven't gotten into Gray Host though) I have not crashed once, and loading screens haven't been all that long. I still get lag sometimes when large groups are around, but it's still very playable.
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on July 31, 2022 6:00PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Julia_Nix
    Julia_Nix
    ✭✭✭
    1 Time
    (PC EU) Actually 2 times and I just left Cyro. 999+ ping spike and crash. Tried to do some random dungeon, again 999+ ping spikes. Those events are a nightmare and I cringe every time there is one coming up.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been playing on the No-CP NA PC campaign. Maybe it's just not enough people on, but I've had zero issues so far with lag.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    No crashes (yet) on PC EU, and been doing PvP all day the whole weekend. The game wants me to enjoy the regular 300-500 latency.
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    No crashes. Just the issue of the game saying I'm not in range to use my ability when I'm right next to an enemy player
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had no issues.

Not lying.

Wait - unless you are including L A G
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't had a single issue other than expected framerate drops during huge fights.
    PC NA
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issue at all for this event and not its not a lie. Your poll should not imply that if we have no issue, we lie

My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The latency on my internet is 40-60 ms, unless I’m on a ZOS server, where I consistently lag in no cp battlegrounds. Sometimes the lag is so bad that I literally can’t play.

I whispered a player who is consistently a top scorer in battlegrounds to see what his experience with lag is like, and he told me he never had any issues with lag.

Playing on console Xbox NA.
    Edited by Caribou77 on July 31, 2022 8:18PM
  • Jazraena
    Jazraena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    I witness a lot of people complaining about crashes, we even endure 'mass crashes' at times.

For those saying they don't crash or lag; I don't really believe you, I'm sorry.

The most complaints about crashing (past months) have been related to the PvP Cyrodiil campaigns, mainly Population Locked Grayhost. I don't have crashes elsewhere in the game, only in the context stated above.

And yes, many.

PS: Lots of complaints from non PVP names are popping up in PvP zone chat. Zos, you are introducing players to an extremely broken part of the game. Fix up your front lawn please, it's messy.

*shrug*

The topic is about crashes, not lag. Cyrodiil most certainly is laggy, but I can't complain about crashes.
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither my wife nor I have had any issues with performance this event. We both run extremely high-end systems on a very optimized network, both computers are connected via ethernet.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No crashes. No performance issues. No lie.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    No crashes. No performance issues. No lie.

Dito
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Times
    could not reach even tier 1 today.

Started queue, place 94.

So to pass the time, joined blackreach, could make only 20-30k AP within 1 hour, due to crashes.
    After more than an hour, finally greyhost.
    Several crashes, not getting the bonus for capturing or defending keeps.
    After 2 hours a crash kicks me from the campaign, have reached just maybe 90% of tier 1.

New queue: 104. I eat a quick late-night dinner, now at position 76.
    Must break now, all I got from more than 2 hours was approx 60k AP, no tier 1.

So disappointing, wasted time :(