The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just spent 400K AP for shield & sword of Potentates, my results

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
17 rings
6 necklace
2 daggers
2 ice staff
1 inferno staff
1 lightning staff
1 resto staff
1 battle axe
1 mace
1 maul

Obviously weighted for jewelry.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the jewelry drops the most, I bought some boxes few weeks ago and best I got was an 1H axe. However, things sell pretty good if you upgrade them to gold if it has the right trait.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me while purchasing the entire stickerbook for Imperial Wrath. 3.7M Alliance Points down the drain. Roughly 80% jewelry. I got duplicates of everything except the maul, so my wife has an almost completed stickerbook for this set now too. lol
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's crazy....ZOS should probably take a look at the "randomness" of things like this..