The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't make the same mistake Blizzard did. It's Time to Pull the Ripcord on U35.

• Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Damage is higher than ever before, if there has only been nerfs in the whole time how is this even possible? Think about it.

Damage is higher because the keep introducing sets and mythics that gives higher dps. But instead of rebalancing that high end trial gear they try to balance stuff by nerfing skills, which also hurts the people who can't or have no desire to run trials.

• Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like the old saying, "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

You are essentially married to us (The Playerbase), and we are your wife.

However the way you guys are acting right now is like a Dude who ignores everything his Wife says, invalidates her opinions, and fails to fulfil her needs.

That's almost as bad as a lover who beats you repeatedly.

...dude. No.

:|

ZeroDPS wrote: »
    As a gamer with 30+ years of exp I am TOTALLY agree with you, I could comment for 3 pages but don't have a mood to do that....

As a gamer with 40+ years of exp, I just don't understand why people get so darn DRAMATIC about it all.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place. You may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.