Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Same server lag combined with PvP event

Tsunahmie
Tsunahmie
✭✭✭
As the title says.
Logged off 30 min after the event began on PCEU.
Streak wasn't firing after 6 button smashes.

Disappointed is an understatement.
Was going to enjoy the event before Update 35 but looks like I'm done with the game now.

Cheers ZoS
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 29, 2022 1:04AM
  • Sindrik8x
    Sindrik8x
    ✭✭✭✭
    My son was playing on PC NA in Ravenwatch this afternoon and got the bug where you can't cast skills 4 times post respawn. In about 10 mins, all the while being gate camped by AD, even though both us (EP) and them were, "Pop locked".

Which brings me to another point... We aren't even in peak hours day one and there are 60 - 90 minute queue times. ZoS didn't even bother upping pop lock or putting more resources into the ONE PvP EVENT we get a year.

How the actual *** is this even acceptable by any means from a user standpoint? I play PvP literally almost every god damn day of the week and look forward to this event all year, just to be *** on by servers that can't even support populations that wish to play it.

*** this game.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tsunahmie

Are you running into any latency issues outside of this PvP event?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to chime in. Both cp enabled IC campaigns were horribly laggy last night. PC eu as well.
    We did have some ball groups on the prowl with 16 instances of the same heal over time skills layered, so its not suprising.
    To this day I dont understand while the dev team refuses to tackle this issue head on, when it very clearly is the main issue causing lag in pvp.
  • Tsunahmie
    Tsunahmie
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Tsunahmie

Are you running into any latency issues outside of this PvP event?

In Cyrodiil yes.
    PCEU has been lagging for the entire pvp population for years. I have tried everything on my end from direct routing through my ISP, etc.
    I am mainly disappointed in this event because usually the servers work a little better during midyear mayhem for whatever that may be😉
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IC last night was very laggy. Sometimes I can't tell if it's my old PC causing the screen to freeze or the servers, but when I went back to my base from a district and had the Sanctuary buff that buff wouldn't disappear until I was done banking. That's a long time.

Went into the sewers and got a good distance with the Sanctuary buff still active too.

That's not my PC, that's a server struggling.
    Edited by Holycannoli on July 29, 2022 7:27PM
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only freezed and crashed multiple times when i tried out grayhost pcna, every other campaign including ic works well for me.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crashed about 7-8 times yesterday on PCNA--every time there were a lot of players in an area, I'd crash to the log-in screen. Luskily I didn't get in the queue when I logged back in because it wasn't primetime, but if I'd crashed and then got a queue getting back in I'd just have given up. Not worth the wait, especially since a further crash is likely.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same crashed more than any other night yesterday.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ran vDSR last night and I was rubberbanding. I went to the water because I had Deluse effect ticking and just as I started swimming, I got the rubberbanding and died to the slaughterfish. There were also times the adds would stack their damage from the rubberbanding. My latency runs at 50-60 then jumps into the red +999 and a couple of seconds later it goes back to 50-60.