Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I might do another application form. I got rejected few months ago
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is waiting for you in 2017 too! :) We are still recruiting, come and join the family of Alithians! :) Happy new year! :)
  • daryth77b16_ESO
    daryth77b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings prospective members of Alith!

Yes, to calm your fears we are still recruiting, so you too can be a member of arguably the best naked cliff diving Guild in Tamriel! Yes, we clamber up those rocks, strip down to our undies and fall to our doom....all in the spirit of our god Molag.......I mean all in the spirit of fun! :D

If inclusion, freedom, friendship and good chat are what you're after, then sign up now! We are waiting for your application.....www.alitheso.com

See you soon.....Stix :D
    Stix Lathgield - Dunmer Sorcerer Hybrid
    Cadan Lothsgeld - Nord Templar
    Nyx Khandzaria - Dunmer Dragon Knight

Recruiter for Alith Legion........message me if you're interested in joining!
  • daryth77b16_ESO
    daryth77b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Afternoon my fellow Tamrielians :smiley:

Altih is still recruiting, but places are filling fast, apply now to avoid disappointment!

Head off too www.alitheso.com and fill out an application form now!

See you in game soon.....Stix :)

• Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hello! :) Due to us being at maximum capacity, we are on a 1 week recruitment break, so if you wish to apply to join the guild, please come back on the 24th. :) We would be happy to hear from you! :)
  • speedbumpb16_ESO
    speedbumpb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    In the spirit of being optimistic, and in case you can just squeeze one more in please. I would be very grateful if I could join your guild. @Speedbump
  • smurfin
    smurfin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey im interested in joining your guild. returnng player from a year and a half break. i used to play on ps4 but now made the transistion. UserID S77URF
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently at the max of 500 ppl therefore recruitment is closed till Feb 24th when we will re-evaluate member status. Please check

http://www.alitheso.com

to see when recruitment is open again,ty!
    Edited by GeraintAmbrosia on February 20, 2017 8:07AM
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a awesome guild in my eyes. Sad part is I am PS4 EU.
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • tonyb16_ESO17
    tonyb16_ESO17
    ✭✭
    I would like to join when you have a space
    UserId = topcattony
  • daryth77b16_ESO
    daryth77b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, unfortunately due to being at full capacity and a change of circumstances within the Guild, we will be closed for recruitment for the next few weeks. This is only temporary whilst we make some adjustments in Guild and then we will be open for business again.
    Please feel free to check our website www.alitheso.com regularly and also this post as I will be certain to post once we are open again. many thanks for the enquiries......Stix :D

• Chapmana81
    If you keep maxing out membership would you consider creating a sister guild?
    Ex WOW player, experienced Skyrim player so made sense to play ESO!
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    Chapmana81 wrote: »
    If you keep maxing out membership would you consider creating a sister guild?

A second guild is currently not planned.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread locked on request by OP.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.