The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Does Medium Armor Affect Mist Form

RedFireDisco
RedFireDisco
✭✭✭✭
Medium armor has a passive bonus that says it grants 2% movement speed while immune to crowd control.
Mist form ( I think) grants crowd control so, my question is does anyone know definitively if medium armor speeds up mist form.

Thanks in advance, folks :)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 1, 2022 3:07AM
  • RedFireDisco
    RedFireDisco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if the makers of the game could clarify things. Nothing worse than grinding for a month only to run the numbers and what you thought was true is not the case.

Does anybody know?
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I have no idea.

But someone out there must know. Hope you get a reply...
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could always try using mist form with and without 7 pc of medium armor as that would be 14% speed difference if true

immune to crowd control can be 2 different things, normal cc immunity or skills that make you immune to cc (such as the bow ult or soul magic ults that you channel make you immune to cc too)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • RedFireDisco
    RedFireDisco
    ✭✭✭✭
    you could always try using mist form with and without 7 pc of medium armor as that would be 14% speed difference if true

immune to crowd control can be 2 different things, normal cc immunity or skills that make you immune to cc (such as the bow ult or soul magic ults that you channel make you immune to cc too)

Don't have mist form leveled yet so, I can't test. Was really hoping someone out there would've known the answer or tested.

Surprised it's not of more interest to mist form users coz a 14% speed buff in full medium would possibly change which builds someone may care to use