The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why did my pet disappear?

Enrik72
Enrik72
✭✭
Last event I completed a Soulfire Dragon Illusion Pet and today when I wanted to make an Aurelic Quasigriff, it disappeared. Why?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 1, 2022 3:03AM
i'm just a peasant who barely speaks english
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    Because that's how the morphing works. You get the pieces to make the pet, then you morph it into the mount. You have to recollect the pieces for the pet again now that you'll be able to morph into, looks like, an outfit next.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pet is used in the "construction" of the mount. You'll need to gather parts for another one, and that one will too be consumed when you unlock the next reward (an outfit IIRC).

Since Blackwood this has been the "formula":
    Q1 - buy fragments for pet, create pet
    Q2 to Q4 - buy fragments for pet and award, once you have all the award fragments combine them with the pet you already have and create new pet if you have enough fragments for it. Repeat until last quarter.
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you didn't take care of him well enough and he took off to find another owner? 😬
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post