Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreadsail Reef Completed achievement broken

Jamiriquy
Jamiriquy
Soul Shriven
I've completed Dreadsail Reef twice, the first time unlocked the in-game Dreadsail Reef Vanquisher achievement with the dye and title as expected but i haven't been able to unlock the Xbox achievement (including the 30 day timed challenge).
As it's an account wide achievement my other characters recognise it as completed as well.
I've hard reset the console and connection, checked trueachievements and confirmed with Xbox Support that it's definitely not been unlocked.
What can i do to unlock this?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 27, 2022 11:13PM
  • MannedYeti
    This happened to my wife as well, everyone in our group got all the associated achievements the 1st time we did the trial except for her (she got the in game ones but not the xbox ones), we have done it a 2nd time since then and she still has not gotten them. We are going to try again with a different toon (even with account wide achievements why not give it a shot) and hope for the best. Hopefully they fix this or doing it on another toon fixes it.
    Edited by MannedYeti on June 28, 2022 9:20AM
  • Jamiriquy
    Jamiriquy
    Soul Shriven
    Let me know if you have any luck, I've read elsewhere that completing glitched account-wide achievements on the other server will proc it as it earns it again for the account, currently in process of powerleveling to CP160 so i can try it
  • MannedYeti
    Doing it a 3rd time still has not made the Xbox achievements pop for my wife's account, hopefully doing them on the other server works for you.
  • Jamiriquy
    Jamiriquy
    Soul Shriven
    Did it Sunday on NA server after grinding to 160. Can confirm it works when you earn the in-game achievement for the first time on a different server.

Looks like that's the only option unless they implement something to re-check all achievements in updates occasionally to trigger them to pop correctly.
  • MannedYeti
    Jamiriquy wrote: »
    Did it Sunday on NA server after grinding to 160. Can confirm it works when you earn the in-game achievement for the first time on a different server.

Looks like that's the only option unless they implement something to re-check all achievements in updates occasionally to trigger them to pop correctly.

I know this forever ago now but when it popped the achievement did it pop the timed one as well?
  • Jamiriquy
    Jamiriquy
    Soul Shriven
    MannedYeti wrote: »
    I know this forever ago now but when it popped the achievement did it pop the timed one as well?

It did, but only because i did it 'for the first time' on the other server within the original 30 day window.
  • xVDx
    xVDx
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I never received the achievement on xbox either there are other bugs for me that have my focus. Like my blank friends list.....makes difficult to send mail invite to groups gift crowns ect.