The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ring of the Pale Order Bugged

Fester82
Fester82
✭✭
I submitted many bug reports on this issue but have heard nothing. I put my pale order ring on, the buff does not work, no icon appears on my screen or under my character sheet, and the buff does not heal me or work at all. Does anyone else have this issue? The pale order ring is useless right now.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 15, 2022 7:46PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t recall ever having seen a buff listed with the ring on, even though the ring works for me, so I’m not sure the lack of visible buff is indicative of anything.

Are you using it in a group with more than 4 players total (including yourself)? The ring doesn’t do anything except prevent outside heals in that case.

Are you using combat text or a log to check whether it is actually healing and for how much?

Can you be healed by others when you have that on, or is that part working?

Also note that for bug reports made in game, the acknowledgment explicitly says you will not receive a response. This is the first I’ve heard of it not working, so I wonder if it’s a character-specific bug. In that case you might have to submit a help ticket (not bug/feedback) to get a reply.