The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eu lag

blktauna
blktauna
✭✭✭✭✭
3:45PM EDT in Ravenwatch EU my ping is well over 200 and literally no skills go off while I try to fight. Seriously people I have never seen it this bad. The toon just stands at full draw or does nothing for seconds at a pop.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 8, 2022 6:39PM
PCNA
PCEU
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same, ping spikes to 349 but it feels like 999 stood like a lemon while getting killed, nice to see that dark convergence isnt effected by lag though, spending all the time between breaking free stood still with my skills greyed out
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for latency issues while playing ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill thank you but this is not the first rodeo for anyone here.

The point of these posts is to illuminate specific time and severity of instances of more than usual lag.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Ryuuaki
    Ryuuaki
    Soul Shriven
    omg this! i have to wait around for npc's to show up i keep going to a loading screen its getting stupid and hard to play

yes i done all the things above.. numerous times

i just wanna play...
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today at 4pm EDT it was so bad on EU Ravenwatch I just left. less than20 frames and over 260 ping. I was literally stood doing nothing , no skills worked nothing, then randomly sliding all over the floor. It was appalling. As soon as I left Cyrodil I was back up to 90 frames and down to 100 ping
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @blktauna

Have you already opened a ticket with our support team so they can look into these lag issues?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill I don't any longer because I just get the canned response and nothing further happens.
    PCNA
    PCEU